2015-03-16 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
NEW GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2015-03-16
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
. Ken McCaslin . Tony Julian . Jean Duteau .
. John Quinn Regrets Lorraine Constable . Giorgio Cangioli .
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
. Melva Peters Regrets Woody Beeler . Calvin Beebe . Freida Hall
. John Roberts . Paul Knapp . Pat van Dyke . Andy Stechishin
. Russ Hamm . .
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Stan Huff (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . obs1 . Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . obs2 .

. . . . .



  1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
  2. Agenda review and approval -
  3. Approve Minutes of 2015-03-09 TSC Call Agenda


  1. Approval items:
  2. Discussion topics:


  1. Review action items
    • Anne to send link to wiki review of FHIR Balloting Process Pilot to co-chairs
    • Pat/Calvin to ask CDS WG to add security as a cosponsor to CDS Knowledge Artifact Specification DSTU Update 3 at Project Insight 931 and TSC Tracker 5631
    • Pat/Calvin to ask CDS WG if there is truly a new product family being introduced in Clinical Decision Support Big Picture Implementation Guide at Project Insight 1175 and TSC Tracker 5777 (box was checked for new product family)
  2. Approval items from last week's e-vote referred for discussion Anne's note to self: add in issues for discussion:
  3. Approval items from last week's e-vote approved 5/0/0 with 1 international affiliate, CTO, DESD, T3SD, and ArB voting;
  4. Approval items for this week's e-vote:
  5. Discussion topics:
    • 2015May Ballot Approvals
      • Updated naming conventions document after last week's discussion
      • Coninued discussion on HL7 Logical Model QUICK Release 1 from last week – minutes note: does it create a new product family? Addition of Cross-paradigm to title was discussed. Must we include family name? Doesn’t have a family context.
      • FHIR Ballots naming convention has proposed: HL7 FHIR® [Release number] Implementation Guide: [Work Group name]; [application name]; Release [IG release number] – is that realistically the case?
    • Attachments Collaboration Project (Paul)
    • WG Co-Chairs Not Working Within Process (Paul, John Roberts, Melva, Pat)
    • FHIR Ballot Reonciliation Process (Lorraine/Paul)
  6. Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
  7. Open Issues List


Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.