Difference between revisions of "2015-02-02 TSC Call Agenda"
|Line 111:||Line 111:|
Revision as of 16:26, 2 February 2015
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Ken McCaslin||Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer|
|Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented||yes/no|
|Chair/CTO||ArB||International Affiliate Rep||Ad-Hoc|
|.||Ken McCaslin||.||Tony Julian||.||Jean Duteau||.|
|.||John Quinn||.||Lorraine Constable||.||Giorgio Cangioli||.|
|Domain Experts||Foundation and Technology||Structure and Semantic Design||Technical and Support Services|
|.||Melva Peters||.||Woody Beeler||.||Calvin Beebe||.||Freida Hall|
|.||John Roberts||.||Paul Knapp||.||Pat van Dyke||.||Andy Stechishin|
|ex officio||Invited Guests||Observers||HL7 Staff|
|.||Stan Huff (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.||.||obs1||.||Anne Wizauer|
|.||Doug Fridsma HL7 Chair-Elect
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO)
- Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
- Agenda review and approval -
- Approve Minutes of 2015-01-12 TSC Call Agenda, 2015-01-17_TSC_WGM_Agenda, 2015-01-18_TSC_WGM_Agenda, 2015-01-21_TSC_WGM_Agenda
- Approval items:
- Confirm new representative to the Election Committee following Melva's resignation
- Discussion topics:
- Review action items –
- Approval items:
- DSTU Publication Extension Request for HL7 Version 2.5.1 Implementation Guide: Birth & Fetal Death Reporting, R1, US realm at TSC Tracker 5591 and Project Insight 816
- DSTU Publication Extension Request for HL7 Version 2.5.1 Implementation Guide: Vital Records Death Reporting, Release 1 - US Realm at TSC Tracker 5592 and Project Insight 735
- DSTU Publication Request for HL7 CDA IG: Vital Records Death Reporting, R1 (US Realm) at TSC Tracker 5593 and Project Insight 859
- DSTU Publication Request for HL7 CDA IG: Birth and Fetal Death Reporting, R1 (US Realm) at TSC Tracker 5594 and Project Insight 860
- DSTU Publication Request for HL7 Version 3 Specification: Event Publish & Subscribe Service Interface – Release 1 – US Realm at TSC Tracker 5596 and Project Insight 1051
- DSTU Publication Request of HL7 Version 3 Specification: Ordering Service Interface at TSC Tracker 5597 and Project Insight 1010
- DSTU Publication Request of HL7 Version 3 Specification: Unified Communication Service Interface – Release 1 – US Realm at TSC Tracker 5598 and Project Insight 1052
- DSTU Publication Request of HL7 Version 3 Implementation Guide: Quality Data Model (QDM)-based Health Quality Measure Format (HQMF), Release 1.1 – US Realm at TSC Tracker 5590 and Project Insight 756
- Informative Publication Request of Public Health Functional Profile Release 2: Informational Level 1 at TSC Tracker 5588 and Project Insight 704
- Informative Publication Request of Clinical Quality Common Metadata Conceptual Model at TSC Tracker 5589 and Project Insight 1042
- Project Approval Request for Showcase - Nursing Electronic Health Record Applications, Devices and Apps Communicating Patient Data Electronically using HL7 standards & IHE profiles at TSC Tracker 5595 and Project Insight TBD
- Discussion topics:
- Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
- Open Issues List
- All minutes approved as posted
- Melva is stepping down from election committee; Ken asks for interest from others. melva reports that John Roberts has volunteered. Melva moves to accept John's nomination, second by Andy. None opposed, no abstentions.
- All requests will be forwarded to evote.
- Mission and Charter - review of Ken's edits and request for additional edits. John Roberts makes a motion to defer to next meeting; Paul seconds. None opposed, no abstentions.
- Decision making practices - reviewed initial changes. John moves to defer to next meeting; Pat seconds. Group will review in the meantime.
- Internship program: Ken reviews the status of the program and initial ideas. Ken asks if the TSC would be interested in sponsoring this. General agreement that the TSC would be interested. Tom Maroon (student) is helping Ken to put together a project scope statement to be submitted to Project Services for approval on 2014-02-12. John Roberts says that he is aware of a similar program and will share information with Ken. Lorraine will send Ken an email with the name of another interested party. Melva wonders if Education WG and Sharon Chaplock should be consulted. Ken says yes, the process should perhaps be owned by the Education WG. Melva will put Ken on the agenda for the call occurring this Wednesday. Discussion re: involving UNC and Duke through Ed Hammond.
- Call adjourned at 11:26 a.m.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.