2015-01-26 TSC Call Agenda
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Ken McCaslin||Note taker(s): Anne W.|
|Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented||yes/no|
|Chair/CTO||ArB||International Affiliate Rep||Ad-Hoc|
|x||Ken McCaslin||x||Tony Julian||.||Jean Duteau||.|
|x||John Quinn||x||Lorraine Constable||x||Giorgio Cangioli||.|
|Domain Experts||Foundation and Technology||Structure and Semantic Design||Technical and Support Services|
|x||Melva Peters||.||Woody Beeler||x||Calvin Beebe||x||Freida Hall|
|x||John Roberts||x||Paul Knapp||x||Pat van Dyke||x||Andy Stechishin|
|ex officio||Invited Guests||Observers||HL7 Staff|
|.||Stan Huff (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.||.||obs1||.||Anne Wizauer|
|.||Doug Fridsma HL7 Chair-Elect
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO)
- Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
- Agenda review and approval -
- Approve Minutes of 2015-01-12 TSC Call Agenda
- Approval items:
- Discussion topics:
- Review action items –
- All: Provide your word choices to Karen by Tuesday, January 13 (tomorrow)
- All: Review M&C and DMP
- All: Gather feedback from your WGs on help desk requests
- Melva to revisit facilitation training issue
- Ken to raise issue of facilitation training during WG with Vocab and MnM
- Approval items:
- Discussion topics:
- Project Services' update of the project approval process documents
- HL7 Essential Requirements policy on ballot reconciliations being completed within 10 months
- Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
- Open Issues List
- Called to order at 11:05 a.m.
- Minutes accepted as written
- Provide your homework to Karen by tomorrow at the very latest.
- Ken and Karen will go through team building exercises in Q1.
- Mission & Charter & DMP: will put on agenda but we may have to do it on an upcoming call due to packed schedule.
- Feedback on help desk: Our tool doesn’t gather all of the kinds of information we need, such as escalation to WGs. Basic info suggests few issues have gone to WGs. May need to look into enhanced software system. Ken will reach out to steering decision co-chairs earlier before May meeting, likely in early April.
- Facilitation training to be covered at WG meeting.
- Saturday agenda overview. Ken reviewed basic meeting framework. Question about having time with FGB/FMG or appropriate people to talk about some of the Project Argonaut concerns. Chuck will provide an update to TSC but concern that the deeper concerns won’t be addressed. Ken will reach out to Chuck regarding how to address and with whom. There likely hasn’t been much movement due to the holidays so San Antonio will be a good time to nail down details for everyone. Mobile Health topic: identifying what we’re doing and communicating it is the main purpose of addressing the issue. Q3 – we will talk about M&C and DMP if there is time. Please review before the meeting.
- Learning Health Systems WG: Freida updated the group on the history of why it ended up in T3SD. Discussion regarding the name ‘Learning Health System.’ Freida moves to accept proposal; John seconds. No abstentions, no negatives. Anne to get the ball rolling from a staff perspective; ask Lillian about meeting in May.
- DSTU extension request: Calvin moves to approve; Andy seconds. No negatives or abstentions.
- Project services update of project approval process documents: Freida reports that the various documents have been updated to sync them up with the 2015 project scope statement. Dave will post them in the zip file with the new scope statements.
- Ballot reconciliation timing guidelines: GOC is making an effort to extend the 10 month guideline. Reports to TSC on those that are less than 90 days, more than 90 but less than 180, and then more than 180. Freida states that the ANSI requirement is 1 year; we backed it up to 10 months so we can determine whether there needs to be a reballot. Verbiage to be changed from “shall” to “may.” Ken states that it was tightened up without a process put behind it and we will be working through putting that process in place. Calvin states maybe we add it to WG Health.
- EC topic of US Realm Task Force: EC agreed that USRTF should be a Board committee instead of TSC committee. Ken will make a motion on Tuesday to that effect, with Ed Hammond as the appointed chair. Existing members will help put process together for managing issues around the function of the group. Name and scope will be changed. Who manages realm issue for the US is the question that we’re attempting to answer.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights