Difference between revisions of "2015-01-14 TRAC"

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 56: Line 56:
|colspan="4" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
|colspan="4" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
*[[2014-mm-dd TRAC]].
*[[2015-02-04 TRAC]].
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International.  All rights reserved
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International.  All rights reserved

Revision as of 20:42, 3 February 2015

TSC Risk Assessment Committee (TRAC) Agenda/Minutes

back to TRAC page

Meeting Info/Attendees

TRAC Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
GoToMeeting ID: 889-380-173

Date: Wednesday, 2015-01-14
Time: 10:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Pat Van Dyke Note taker(s): Anne
Quorum n/a
Chair/CTO Members Members
x Pat Van Dyke x Rick Haddorff Freida Hall
x Austin Kreisler Ken McCaslin x Melva Peters
John Quinn x John Roberts


  • Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
  • Review minutes of 2014-12-17 TRAC
  • Action Items:
    • Pat will outreach to Ken with concerns on behalf of TRAC regarding loss of WG control and oversight re: FHIR/Argonaut Project
  • Dicussion Topics


Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  • Argonaut concerns: Pat reached out to Ken. Austin updated the group that several folks in Structured Documents have been engaged to do work with C-CDA on FHIR and they’ve been encouraged to engage the WGs. Austin told them to get on the co-chairs dinner agenda to update everyone on what is happening. Concerns raised that things are going on behind the scenes that people aren’t being made aware of. Rick states that he’s seen the scope statement and it did mention coordinating with WGs. Discussion re: engaging on the topic in San Antonio. TSC should’ve been brought on sooner to figure out how this will all work with the WGs. Scope should be run through the TSC. FMG and FGB also have not been informed. What is the next step that needs to happen? HL7 is a partner in Argonaut which separates this from past projects with input from the outside (Lantana, etc.). We could say that HL7 should not be involved in closed organizations. Lack of messaging to internal stakeholders. Another factor is that volunteers cannot always keep up with paid people, move at their pace. PSS needs to be updated with correct project leads in Project Insight. Pat will raise the issue with Ken/TSC on Saturday.

Meeting cacelled for 1/28; next meeting 2/4/2015. Adjourned

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)

Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved