2014-12-08 TSC Call Agenda
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Ken McCaslin||Note taker(s): Anne W.|
|Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented||yes/no|
|Chair/CTO||ArB||International Affiliate Rep||Ad-Hoc|
|x||Ken McCaslin||Regrets||Tony Julian||.||Jean Duteau||.|
|x||John Quinn||x||Lorraine Constable||.||Giorgio Cangioli||.|
|Domain Experts||Foundation and Technology||Structure and Semantic Design||Technical and Support Services|
|Regrets||Melva Peters||.||Woody Beeler||x||Calvin Beebe||x||Freida Hall|
|x||John Roberts||x||Paul Knapp||Regrets||Pat van Dyke||x||Andy Stechishin|
|ex officio||Invited Guests||Observers||HL7 Staff|
|.||Stan Huff (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.||.||obs1||x||Anne W.|
|.||Doug Fridsma HL7 Chair-Elect
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO)
- Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
- Agenda review and approval -
- Approve Minutes of 2014-12-01 TSC Call Agenda
- Approval items:
- Discussion topics:
- Review action items –
- Calvin to submit the updated naming conventions slide to the group for review on next week's call.
- Ken to followup with MaryKay McDaniel regarding mission/charter for BAM governance board
- Paul to forward Grahame's blog post regarding 80/20 rule to Anne for posting in the minutes
- Anne to add Mark's invitation to Jan WG lunch to agenda
- All: firm up schedule for May WG meeting for planning purposes
- Approval items:
- Project approval request for Data Access Framework (DAF) FHIR Profile, for InM WG of FTSD, at Project Insight 1143 and TSC Tracker 3669
- Project approval request for HL7 Endorsement of HL7 EHR-System for a Pharmacist/Pharmacy Electronic Health Record Implementation Guide for Community Practice, for Pharmacy WG of DESD, at Project Insight 1073 and TSC Tracker 3842
- Discussion topics:
- Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
- Open Issues List
- No additions to the agenda; no comments re: minutes from last call. Minutes accepted.
- No update from FHIR re: mission and charter. Grahame is working on revised language. Next week will likely be an opportunity to go over things.
- Calvin’s naming convention slide: Went over changes. Cross-paradigm, DAM, and Logical Model should move up to be family names. Product types: IG, informative document, specification, standard. Do we want to have multiple product types in the name? Ken wonders if we should DSTU these changes before making the official change to the GOM. Freida will check to see what ANSI demands. Could we hand it out to the co-chairs to test? Calvin will present at Monday night co-chairs dinner. Calvin to update presentation; Freida to find out if we can test before changing the GOM and if we need to make ballots fit the GOM in the meantime – she will update us next week. The TSC approves ballot names so that should give us some leeway.
- Paul forwarded the blog post re: 80/20 – no comments/concerns.
- Ken touched base with Helen but has not heard back re: schedule for Paris. Networking session Sunday; TSC will meet Sunday late afternoon. Connectathon will likely take place; AID meeting should perhaps be a bigger part of the schedule on Sunday.
- Will send out approval items as an e-vote.
- Open issues? Agenda for WG meeting – Ken will clean up agenda this week and we will go over it next week. Andy wants to add Electronic Services and Tooling strategic plan and technology architecture.
- Ken adjourns at 11:41 a.m.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.