Difference between revisions of "2014-12-08 TSC Call Agenda"

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(11 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 30: Line 30:
 
|colspan="2"|Chair/CTO ||colspan="2"|ArB ||colspan="2"|International Affiliate Rep ||colspan="2"|Ad-Hoc
 
|colspan="2"|Chair/CTO ||colspan="2"|ArB ||colspan="2"|International Affiliate Rep ||colspan="2"|Ad-Hoc
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Ken McCaslin||.||Tony Julian||.|| Jean Duteau||.||
+
|x||Ken McCaslin||Regrets||Tony Julian||.|| Jean Duteau||.||
 
|-
 
|-
|.||John Quinn ||.||Lorraine Constable||.|| Giorgio Cangioli||.||
+
|x||John Quinn ||x||Lorraine Constable||.|| Giorgio Cangioli||.||
  
 
|-
 
|-
Line 41: Line 41:
  
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Melva Peters||.||Woody Beeler||.||Calvin Beebe||.||Freida Hall
+
|Regrets||Melva Peters||.||Woody Beeler||x||Calvin Beebe||x||Freida Hall
 
|-
 
|-
|.||John Roberts||.||Paul Knapp||.||Pat van Dyke||.||Andy Stechishin
+
|x||John Roberts||x||Paul Knapp||Regrets||Pat van Dyke||x||Andy Stechishin
 
|-
 
|-
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|''ex officio''
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|''ex officio''
Line 50: Line 50:
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|HL7 Staff
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|HL7 Staff
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Stan Huff (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.|| ||.||''obs1''||.||Anne W.
+
|.||Stan Huff (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.|| ||.||''obs1''||x||Anne W.
 
|-
 
|-
 
|.||Doug Fridsma HL7 Chair-Elect <s>vote</s>||.||.||.||''obs2''||.||
 
|.||Doug Fridsma HL7 Chair-Elect <s>vote</s>||.||.||.||''obs2''||.||
Line 72: Line 72:
 
#Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
 
#Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
 
#Agenda review and approval -
 
#Agenda review and approval -
#Approve Minutes of [[2014-MM-DD TSC Call Agenda]]
+
#Approve Minutes of [[2014-12-01 TSC Call Agenda]]
 
====Governance====
 
====Governance====
 
<!--  Governance      -->
 
<!--  Governance      -->
Line 85: Line 85:
 
#Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=494 action items] –
 
#Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=494 action items] –
 
#*Calvin to submit the updated naming conventions slide to the group for review on next week's call.
 
#*Calvin to submit the updated naming conventions slide to the group for review on next week's call.
#*Paul and Andy to review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=3271 external links issue]
 
 
#*Ken to followup with MaryKay McDaniel regarding mission/charter for BAM governance board
 
#*Ken to followup with MaryKay McDaniel regarding mission/charter for BAM governance board
 
#*Paul to forward Grahame's blog post regarding 80/20 rule to Anne for posting in the minutes
 
#*Paul to forward Grahame's blog post regarding 80/20 rule to Anne for posting in the minutes
Line 94: Line 93:
 
#Approval items:
 
#Approval items:
 
<!--  Management      -->
 
<!--  Management      -->
 +
#*[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/3669/12631/2015JAN_PSS_InM_JFeikema_DAF_FHIR_Profile_revised.docx Project approval request] for ''Data Access Framework (DAF) FHIR Profile'', for InM WG of FTSD, at [https://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1143 Project Insight 1143] and [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=3669&start=1000 TSC Tracker 3669]
 +
#*[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/3842/12632/2015MAY_PSS_Rx_SRobertson_RxCommunityPracticeEHRProfileGuidance_revised.doc Project approval request] for ''HL7 Endorsement of HL7 EHR-System for a Pharmacist/Pharmacy Electronic Health Record Implementation Guide for Community Practice'', for Pharmacy WG of DESD, at [https://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1073 Project Insight 1073] and [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=3842&start=1000 TSC Tracker 3842]
 
<!--  Discussion  -->
 
<!--  Discussion  -->
 
#Discussion topics:  
 
#Discussion topics:  
Line 99: Line 100:
 
<!-- #WGM Planning - -->
 
<!-- #WGM Planning - -->
 
#[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=313 Open Issues List]
 
#[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=313 Open Issues List]
 
 
  
 
===Minutes===
 
===Minutes===
 
'''Minutes/Conclusions Reached:'''<br/>
 
'''Minutes/Conclusions Reached:'''<br/>
 
+
*No additions to the agenda; no comments re: minutes from last call. Minutes accepted.
 
+
*No update from FHIR re: mission and charter. Grahame is working on revised language. Next week will likely be an opportunity to go over things.
'''''Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call '' (VOIP users)'''
+
*Calvin’s naming convention slide: Went over changes. Cross-paradigm, DAM, and Logical Model should move up to be family names. Product types: IG, informative document, specification, standard. Do we want to have multiple product types in the name? Ken wonders if we should DSTU these changes before making the official change to the GOM. Freida will check to see what ANSI demands. Could we hand it out to the co-chairs to test? Calvin will present at Monday night co-chairs dinner. Calvin to update presentation; Freida to find out if we can test before changing the GOM and if we need to make ballots fit the GOM in the meantime – she will update us next week. The TSC approves ballot names so that should give us some leeway.
 +
*Paul forwarded the blog post re: 80/20 – no comments/concerns.
 +
*Ken touched base with Helen but has not heard back re: schedule for Paris. Networking session Sunday; TSC will meet Sunday late afternoon. Connectathon will likely take place; AID meeting should perhaps be a bigger part of the schedule on Sunday.
 +
*Will send out approval items as an e-vote.
 +
*Open issues? Agenda for WG meeting – Ken will clean up agenda this week and we will go over it next week. Andy wants to add Electronic Services and Tooling strategic plan and technology architecture.
 +
*Ken adjourns at 11:41 a.m.
  
  
Line 113: Line 117:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|colspan="4" |'''Actions''' ''(Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)''<br/>
 
|colspan="4" |'''Actions''' ''(Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)''<br/>
* .
+
*Review Calvin's updated naming conventions slide (emailed to group on 12/08/2014)
 +
*Paul and Andy: [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=3271 external links issue]
 +
*Ken to followup with MaryKay McDaniel regarding mission/charter for BAM governance board
 +
*Ken to clean up agenda for WG meeting for group review next week
 +
 
 
|-
 
|-
|colspan="4" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
+
|colspan="4" |
*[[2014-MM-DD TSC Call Agenda]].
+
 
 +
'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
 +
*[[2014-12-15 TSC Call Agenda]].
 
|}
 
|}
  
  
 
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International.  All rights reserved.
 
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International.  All rights reserved.

Latest revision as of 20:34, 8 December 2014

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
NEW GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2014-12-08
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
x Ken McCaslin Regrets Tony Julian . Jean Duteau .
x John Quinn x Lorraine Constable . Giorgio Cangioli .
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
Regrets Melva Peters . Woody Beeler x Calvin Beebe x Freida Hall
x John Roberts x Paul Knapp Regrets Pat van Dyke x Andy Stechishin
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Stan Huff (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . obs1 x Anne W.
. Doug Fridsma HL7 Chair-Elect vote . . . obs2 .
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . .

Agenda

Housekeeping

  1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
  2. Agenda review and approval -
  3. Approve Minutes of 2014-12-01 TSC Call Agenda

Governance

  1. Approval items:
  2. Proposals:
  3. Discussion topics:

Management

  1. Review action items
    • Calvin to submit the updated naming conventions slide to the group for review on next week's call.
    • Ken to followup with MaryKay McDaniel regarding mission/charter for BAM governance board
    • Paul to forward Grahame's blog post regarding 80/20 rule to Anne for posting in the minutes
    • Anne to add Mark's invitation to Jan WG lunch to agenda
    • All: firm up schedule for May WG meeting for planning purposes
  2. Approval items:
  3. Discussion topics:
  4. Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
  5. Open Issues List

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  • No additions to the agenda; no comments re: minutes from last call. Minutes accepted.
  • No update from FHIR re: mission and charter. Grahame is working on revised language. Next week will likely be an opportunity to go over things.
  • Calvin’s naming convention slide: Went over changes. Cross-paradigm, DAM, and Logical Model should move up to be family names. Product types: IG, informative document, specification, standard. Do we want to have multiple product types in the name? Ken wonders if we should DSTU these changes before making the official change to the GOM. Freida will check to see what ANSI demands. Could we hand it out to the co-chairs to test? Calvin will present at Monday night co-chairs dinner. Calvin to update presentation; Freida to find out if we can test before changing the GOM and if we need to make ballots fit the GOM in the meantime – she will update us next week. The TSC approves ballot names so that should give us some leeway.
  • Paul forwarded the blog post re: 80/20 – no comments/concerns.
  • Ken touched base with Helen but has not heard back re: schedule for Paris. Networking session Sunday; TSC will meet Sunday late afternoon. Connectathon will likely take place; AID meeting should perhaps be a bigger part of the schedule on Sunday.
  • Will send out approval items as an e-vote.
  • Open issues? Agenda for WG meeting – Ken will clean up agenda this week and we will go over it next week. Andy wants to add Electronic Services and Tooling strategic plan and technology architecture.
  • Ken adjourns at 11:41 a.m.


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Review Calvin's updated naming conventions slide (emailed to group on 12/08/2014)
  • Paul and Andy: external links issue
  • Ken to followup with MaryKay McDaniel regarding mission/charter for BAM governance board
  • Ken to clean up agenda for WG meeting for group review next week

Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.