2014-11-17 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Revision as of 19:56, 14 October 2014 by Anne wizauer (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
NEW GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2014-11-17
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso, Anne Wizauer
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
. Ken McCaslin . Tony Julian . Jean Duteau .
. John Quinn . Lorraine Constable . Giorgio Cangioli .
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
. Melva Peters . Woody Beeler . Calvin Beebe . Freida Hall
. John Roberts . Paul Knapp . Pat van Dyke . Andy Stechishin
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Stan Huff (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . obs1 . Lynn Laakso
. Don Mon (Vice Chair) vote . . . obs2 . Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . obs3 . Dave Hamill . . . .



  1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
  2. Agenda review and approval -
  3. Approve Minutes of 2014-MM-DD TSC Call Agenda


  1. Approval items:
  2. Discussion topics:


  1. Review action items
  2. Approval items:
  3. Discussion topics:

WGM Room Request Discussion Items (McCaslin/Hamill):

  • Feature Request: Modify App to allow a WG to be a Join and send a request to a WG to Host.

The current logic only goes 'one way"...a Host WG sends a requet to a WG for them to Join. The need to imply that the one who makes the first request is the host may not work in practice, especially if the hosting work group does not get their room requests registered in a timely manner. Perhaps the app should have the ability to specify in a joint meeting whether you are hosting or not.

  • Feature Request: Add the ability to submit room requests for non-WGs, such as:
    • FHIR
    • GOC
    • HTA
    • FHIR Connectathon
    • Foundation Task Force
    • Fresh Look Task Force
    • Product Line Architecture Program

In the past, there have been room requests for:

  • Conformance Testing
  • Roadmap Team
  • GS1

  1. Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
  2. Open Issues List


Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.