2014-11-03 TSC Call Agenda
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Ken McCaslin||Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer|
|Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented||yes/no|
|Chair/CTO||ArB||International Affiliate Rep||Ad-Hoc|
|x||Ken McCaslin||x||Tony Julian||.||Jean Duteau||.|
|x||John Quinn||x||Lorraine Constable||x||Giorgio Cangioli||.|
|Domain Experts||Foundation and Technology||Structure and Semantic Design||Technical and Support Services|
|x||Melva Peters||Regrets||Woody Beeler||x||Calvin Beebe||x||Freida Hall|
|x||John Roberts||x||Paul Knapp||x||Pat van Dyke||x||Andy Stechishin|
|ex officio||Invited Guests||Observers||HL7 Staff|
|.||Stan Huff (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.||.||.||x||Anne Wizauer|
|.||Don Mon (Vice Chair)
|.||Doug Fridsma (Chair-elect)||.||.||.||obs3||.|
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO)
- Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
- Agenda review and approval -
- Approve Minutes of 2014-10-27 TSC Call Agenda
- Approval items:
- Discussion topics:
- Continue discussion of FHIR Core WG proposal. Questions asked during last week's discussion are listed in addendum on page 4 of the document for discussion this week.
- Review action items –
- All: Continue to recruit volunteers for the ARB
- Dave to send 3502 to co-chairs for comment
- Paul and Andy to review 3271 regarding external links
- Acceptance of the Project Evaluation Process created by Project Services WG for US Realm Projects coming from the US Realm Task Force
- Approval items:
- Project approval request for Measure Report Profile using FHIR, for CQI WG of DESD, at Project Insight 1140 and TSC Tracker 3657
- Project approval request for CQF-based HQMF Implementation Guide, for CQI WG of DESD, at Project Insight 1142 and TSC Tracker 3660
- Project approval request for EMS Patient Care Report Release Two, for CIC WG of DESD, at Project Insight 1151 andTSC Tracker 3668
- Project approval request for HL7 Clinical Document Architecture, Release 2.1, for Structured Docs WG of SSD SD, at Project Insight 1150 and TSC Tracker 3676
- Project approval request for Project Scope Statement for: C-CDA on FHIR, for Structured Docs WG of SSD SD, at Project Insight 1122 and TSC Tracker 3677
- Project Approval Request for EHR System Functional Model - Security and Privacy Joint Vocabulary Alignment at Project Insight TBD and TSC Tracker 3718
- Informative Publication Request for HL7 Domain Analysis Model: Health Quality Improvement, Release 1 for CQI WG of DESD at Project Insight 1045 and TSC Tracker 3711
- DSTU Publication Extension Request for HL7 Implementation Guide for CDA Release 2: Quality Reporting Document Architecture – Category III, DSTU Release 1 - US Realm at Project Insight 210 and TSC Tracker 3690.
- Approval items from e-vote that ended Oct 3: 5/0/0 with 1 affiliate, ARB, T3SD, DESD, and SSD-SD voting.
- HL7 Specification: Domain Analysis Model Specifications and Requirements – Canonical Definition, Release 1 (co-produced by ARB and TSC)
- Discussion topics:
- Naming conventions submitted by Pat
- Request that we create a use case repository
- Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
- Open Issues List
- Meeting called to order at 11:03 by Ken
- Meeting minutes from 10/27/14: Ken accepts.
- Action Item Review:
- Acceptance of the Project Evaluation Process created by Project Services WG for US Realm Projects coming from the US Realm Task Force: Group reviewed purpose of document and document itself. Freida states that the document was thoroughly reviewed and updated by USRTF. Lorraine moves to approve; Freida seconds, Paul thirds. No negatives or abstentions. Action: Anne to post on USRTF wiki page and send to Dave to post on HL7.org.
- FHIR Core WG Proposal: how is the core WG different than other two groups? Where might it fit in to steering divisions? FTSD may be the most appropriate place for it. It doesn't have clinical or administrative content; it would be infrastructural in respect to the standard. Group would focus on resource elements which are core to everyone's use overall but that don't have a home within the scope of another committee. Reviewed list of questions/issues from last call. There is a lot that has to be included because this is complicated; this is different than other WG we've seen. Discussion regarding overlap between potential members of FHIR Core and FGB and FMG. Action - Paul: take back concerns to FGB. Lloyd seems overcommitted; could we explore someone else to chair who has appropriate qualifications? There are a fair number of meetings that occur with FHIR and other WGs. This would add a fourth co-chair who could attend meetings. Lloyd is one of four co-chairs. FHIR is in-between project and WG and core team is listed as co-chairs. Ken likes that they are trying to make themselves a formal WG; we just need to address concerns. Action: Anne - send list of concerns to Paul, and add 6) draft mission and charter of the group.
- Recruiting volunteers for ARB: All to refer potential candidates to Tony/John Q.
- Approval items should be sent to e-vote; evote from 10/3/2014 approved.
- Naming conventions: Calvin has fleshed out the proposal from an EHR point of view. Forward back to group for review and approval.
- Use case respository: defer to next week
- Normative publication: Lorraine moves to approve; Paul seconds. None opposed, no abstentions.
- John Q. asks for a motion to adjourn; Calvin moves, Melva seconds.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All right