Difference between revisions of "2014-11-03 TSC Call Agenda"

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 30: Line 30:
 
|colspan="2"|Chair/CTO ||colspan="2"|ArB ||colspan="2"|International Affiliate Rep ||colspan="2"|Ad-Hoc
 
|colspan="2"|Chair/CTO ||colspan="2"|ArB ||colspan="2"|International Affiliate Rep ||colspan="2"|Ad-Hoc
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Ken McCaslin||.||Tony Julian||.|| Jean Duteau||.||
+
|x||Ken McCaslin||x||Tony Julian||.|| Jean Duteau||.||
 
|-
 
|-
|.||John Quinn ||.||Lorraine Constable||.|| Giorgio Cangioli||.||
+
|x||John Quinn ||x||Lorraine Constable||x|| Giorgio Cangioli||.||
  
 
|-
 
|-
Line 41: Line 41:
  
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Melva Peters||Regrets||Woody Beeler||.||Calvin Beebe||.||Freida Hall
+
|x||Melva Peters||Regrets||Woody Beeler||x||Calvin Beebe||x||Freida Hall
 
|-
 
|-
|.||John Roberts||.||Paul Knapp||.||Pat van Dyke||.||Andy Stechishin
+
|x||John Roberts||x||Paul Knapp||x||Pat van Dyke||x||Andy Stechishin
 
|-
 
|-
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|''ex officio''
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|''ex officio''
Line 50: Line 50:
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|HL7 Staff
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|HL7 Staff
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Stan Huff (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.|| ||.||.||.||Lynn Laakso
+
|.||Stan Huff (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.|| ||.||.||x||Anne Wizauer
 
|-
 
|-
 
|.||Don Mon (Vice Chair) <s>vote</s>||.||.||.||''obs2''||.||
 
|.||Don Mon (Vice Chair) <s>vote</s>||.||.||.||''obs2''||.||
 
|-
 
|-
 
|.||Doug Fridsma (Chair-elect)||.||.||.||''obs3''||.||
 
|.||Doug Fridsma (Chair-elect)||.||.||.||''obs3''||.||
 
 
<!--
 
<!--
  
|-
+
|.||Doug Fridsma (HL7 Vice Chair) w/vote||.|| ||.||''obs1''||.|| |-
 
|.||Stan Huff (HL7 Chair) <s>vote</s>||.||.||.||''obs2''||.||
 
|.||Stan Huff (HL7 Chair) <s>vote</s>||.||.||.||''obs2''||.||
|.||Doug Fridsma (HL7 Vice Chair) w/vote||.|| ||.||''obs1''||.||Anne Wizauer
 
 
-->
 
-->
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO) <s> vote</s>||.||.||.||''obs4''||.||
+
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO) <s> vote</s>||.||.||.||''obs4''||.|||.||
 
|.||.
 
|.||.
 
|.||
 
|.||
Line 114: Line 112:
 
<!-- #WGM Planning - -->
 
<!-- #WGM Planning - -->
 
#[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=313 Open Issues List]
 
#[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=313 Open Issues List]
 
 
===Minutes===
 
===Minutes===
 
'''Minutes/Conclusions Reached:'''<br/>
 
'''Minutes/Conclusions Reached:'''<br/>
 
+
*Meeting called to order at 11:03 by Ken
 
+
*Meeting minutes from 10/27/14: Ken accepts.
 
+
*Action Item Review:
 
+
**Acceptance of the Project Evaluation Process created by Project Services WG for US Realm Projects coming from the US Realm Task Force:  Group reviewed purpose of document and document itself. Freida states that the document was thoroughly reviewed and updated by USRTF. Lorraine moves to approve; Freida seconds, Paul thirds. No negatives or abstentions. Action: Anne to post on USRTF wiki page and send to Dave to post on HL7.org.
 
+
**FHIR Core WG Proposal: how is the core WG different than other two groups? Where might it fit in to steering divisions? FTSD may be the most appropriate place for it. It doesn't have clinical or administrative content; it would be infrastructural in respect to the standard. Group would focus on resource elements which are core to everyone's use overall but that don't have a home within the scope of another committee.  Reviewed list of questions/issues from last call. There is a lot that has to be included because this is complicated; this is different than other WG we've seen.  Discussion regarding overlap between potential members of FHIR Core and FGB and FMG. Action - Paul: take back concerns to FGB. Lloyd  seems overcommitted; could we explore someone else to chair who has appropriate qualifications?  There are a fair number of meetings that occur with FHIR and other WGs. This would add a fourth co-chair who could attend meetings.  Lloyd is one of four co-chairs. FHIR is in-between project and WG and core team is listed as co-chairs. Ken likes that they are trying to make themselves a formal WG; we just need to address concerns. Action:  Anne - send list of concerns to Paul, and add 6) draft mission and charter of the group. 
 +
***Recruiting volunteers for ARB:  All to refer potential candidates to Tony/John Q.
 +
***Approval items should be sent to e-vote; evote from 10/3/2014 approved. 
 +
***Naming conventions: Calvin has fleshed out the proposal from an EHR point of view.  Forward back to group for review and approval.
 +
***Use case respository: defer to next week
 +
***Normative publication: Lorraine moves to approve; Paul seconds. None opposed, no abstentions.
 +
***John Q. asks for a motion to adjourn; Calvin moves, Melva seconds.
 
===Next Steps===
 
===Next Steps===
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
|-
 
|-
 
|colspan="4" |'''Actions''' ''(Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)''<br/>
 
|colspan="4" |'''Actions''' ''(Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)''<br/>
 +
*Anne to send Paul the list of concerns regarding FHIR Core WG proposal.
 +
*Paul to draft FHIR Core Mission and Charter
 +
*Calvin to forward back the naming conventions proposal document to the group for review
 +
*Paul and Andy to review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=3271 external links issue]
  
 
|-
 
|-
Line 133: Line 140:
  
  
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International.  All rights reserved.
+
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International.  All right

Latest revision as of 21:30, 6 November 2014

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
NEW GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2014-11-03
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
x Ken McCaslin x Tony Julian . Jean Duteau .
x John Quinn x Lorraine Constable x Giorgio Cangioli .
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
x Melva Peters Regrets Woody Beeler x Calvin Beebe x Freida Hall
x John Roberts x Paul Knapp x Pat van Dyke x Andy Stechishin
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Stan Huff (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . . x Anne Wizauer
. Don Mon (Vice Chair) vote . . . obs2 .
. Doug Fridsma (Chair-elect) . . . obs3 .
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . obs4 . . . . .

Agenda

Housekeeping

  1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
  2. Agenda review and approval -
  3. Approve Minutes of 2014-10-27 TSC Call Agenda

Governance

  1. Approval items:
  2. Discussion topics:
  3. Proposals:
    • Continue discussion of FHIR Core WG proposal. Questions asked during last week's discussion are listed in addendum on page 4 of the document for discussion this week.

Management

  1. Review action items
    • All: Continue to recruit volunteers for the ARB
    • Dave to send 3502 to co-chairs for comment
    • Paul and Andy to review 3271 regarding external links
    • Acceptance of the Project Evaluation Process created by Project Services WG for US Realm Projects coming from the US Realm Task Force
  2. Approval items:
  1. Discussion topics:
  2. Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
  3. Open Issues List

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  • Meeting called to order at 11:03 by Ken
  • Meeting minutes from 10/27/14: Ken accepts.
  • Action Item Review:
    • Acceptance of the Project Evaluation Process created by Project Services WG for US Realm Projects coming from the US Realm Task Force: Group reviewed purpose of document and document itself. Freida states that the document was thoroughly reviewed and updated by USRTF. Lorraine moves to approve; Freida seconds, Paul thirds. No negatives or abstentions. Action: Anne to post on USRTF wiki page and send to Dave to post on HL7.org.
    • FHIR Core WG Proposal: how is the core WG different than other two groups? Where might it fit in to steering divisions? FTSD may be the most appropriate place for it. It doesn't have clinical or administrative content; it would be infrastructural in respect to the standard. Group would focus on resource elements which are core to everyone's use overall but that don't have a home within the scope of another committee. Reviewed list of questions/issues from last call. There is a lot that has to be included because this is complicated; this is different than other WG we've seen. Discussion regarding overlap between potential members of FHIR Core and FGB and FMG. Action - Paul: take back concerns to FGB. Lloyd seems overcommitted; could we explore someone else to chair who has appropriate qualifications? There are a fair number of meetings that occur with FHIR and other WGs. This would add a fourth co-chair who could attend meetings. Lloyd is one of four co-chairs. FHIR is in-between project and WG and core team is listed as co-chairs. Ken likes that they are trying to make themselves a formal WG; we just need to address concerns. Action: Anne - send list of concerns to Paul, and add 6) draft mission and charter of the group.
      • Recruiting volunteers for ARB: All to refer potential candidates to Tony/John Q.
      • Approval items should be sent to e-vote; evote from 10/3/2014 approved.
      • Naming conventions: Calvin has fleshed out the proposal from an EHR point of view. Forward back to group for review and approval.
      • Use case respository: defer to next week
      • Normative publication: Lorraine moves to approve; Paul seconds. None opposed, no abstentions.
      • John Q. asks for a motion to adjourn; Calvin moves, Melva seconds.

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Anne to send Paul the list of concerns regarding FHIR Core WG proposal.
  • Paul to draft FHIR Core Mission and Charter
  • Calvin to forward back the naming conventions proposal document to the group for review
  • Paul and Andy to review external links issue
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All right