Difference between revisions of "2014-10-29 TRAC"
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
Revision as of 15:59, 31 October 2014
TSC Risk Assessment Committee (TRAC) Agenda/Minutes
back to TRAC page
|TRAC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: Wednesday, 2014-mm-dd |
Time: 10:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Pat Van Dyke||Note taker(s): Lynn|
|Pat Van Dyke||Rick Haddorff||Freida Hall|
|Austin Kreisler||Ken McCaslin||Regrets||Melva Peters|
|John Quinn||John Roberts|
- Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
- Review minutes of 2014-10-22 TRAC
- Action Items:
- Pat will go into spreadsheet and review previously identified threats and consolidate with current risks being discussed.
- Finish up Threats and move into Opportunities on the TSC SWOT recommendations discussed last week.
- Pat opened the call at 10:02
- Group discussed potential areas of concern other than those on the agenda.
- Review began of threats noted on last week's call. Group made edits to remaining three threat bullets.
- Group looked through opportunities for any insight into weaknesses and threats. Agreed that many of the threats and weaknesses we have are also opportunities. Last three bullets need to be further described.
Plan will be to take work and apply to spreadsheets, go through already identified risks. Next week will pull together what we have vs. SWOT document two years ago (Pat/Anne). Then we'll work through mitigations, especially for critical items. Adjourned at 10:59 a.m.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved