2014-10-20 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Revision as of 21:37, 20 October 2014 by Anne wizauer (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
NEW GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2014-10-20
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
. Ken McCaslin x Tony Julian x Jean Duteau .
x John Quinn x Lorraine Constable x Giorgio Cangioli .
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
Regrets Melva Peters x Woody Beeler x Calvin Beebe x Freida Hall
x John Roberts x Paul Knapp x Pat van Dyke x Andy Stechishin
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Stan Huff (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . obs1 x Anne Wizauer, HL7 Project Manager
. Don Mon (Vice Chair) vote . . . obs2 x Lynn Laakso
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . .

Agenda

Housekeeping

  1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
  2. Agenda review and approval -
  3. Approve Minutes of 2014-09-29 TSC Call Agenda

Management

  • Review action items
    • Calvin will take the minutes from 9/13 and apply to his PPT version and apply the changes and send it back for application to Pat's examples and then for TSC review.
    • Steering Division chairs remind their WGs that the ARB is looking for additional members to the ARB. Email Tony or Lorraine if interested.
  • Approval Items for This Week:
    • Out of Cycle Ballot Request for V2.8.2 for Orders & Observations WG of SSD SD cosponsored by Publishing WG of T3SD and Infrastructure and Messaging WG of FTSD at Project Insight 1133 and TSC Tracker 3618
    • Informative Publication Request of HL7 Implementation Guide: S&I Framework Transitions of Care Companion Guide to Consolidated-CDA for Meaningful Use Stage 2, Release 1 – US Realm for SDWG of SSD SD at Project Insight 997 and TSC Tracker 3608
    • DSTU Publication Request for HL7 Implementation Guide for CDA® Release 2: Digital Signatures and Delegation of Rights, Release 1 for Structured Documents WG of SSD SD at Project Insight 1005 and TSC Tracker 3639
    • Reconfirm ARB membership.
      • Tony and Lorraine submit the following for reconfirmation:
        • Julian, Tony Chair Mayo Clinic
        • Constable, Lorraine Vice-Chair Constable Consulting Inc.
        • Quinn, John CTO Health Level Seven, Inc.
        • Bond,Andy NEHTA
        • Dagnall, Bo HP Enterprise Services
        • Hufnagel, Steve U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System
        • Loyd, Patrick ICode Solutions
        • Lynch, Cecil Accenture
        • Milosevic, Zoran Deontik Pty Ltd
        • Stechshin, Andy CANA Software and Service Ltd
      • The following will be removed:
        • Parker, Ron CA Infoway
        • Curry, Jane
  • Discussion topics:
  • Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
  • Open Issues List

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  • Convened at 11:07 by John Quinn.
  • Pat moves to accept the agenda; Woody seconds. Unanimously approved.
  • John made motion to accept minutes; Tony seconded. Unanimously approved.

Management

  • Action Items -
    • Pat has not completed her section of the PPT. Action: She will complete before the next call
    • Group agrees that more people must be encouraged to volunteer for the ARB. As noted later in the agenda, everyone on the ARB is up for re-approval/re-confirmation. Lorraine moves to approve the members on the list as reflected on the agenda. John asks if all have been contacted and that we've received a response; Lorraine wonders if Bo has responded. Tony confirms that he did respond and will help as he can. Giorgio seconds. No objections or abstentions. John encourages the group to gather more volunteers and forward to him and thanks Tony for his efforts.
  • Approval Items
    • Out of Cycle Ballot Request for V2.8.2 for Orders & Observations WG of SSD SD cosponsored by Publishing WG of T3SD and Infrastructure and Messaging WG of FTSD at Project Insight 1133 and TSC Tracker 3618
      • John asks if there is a motion to accept. Freida makes a motion to approve; Tony seconds. No objections or abstentions. request passed.
    • Informative Publication Request of HL7 Implementation Guide: S&I Framework Transitions of Care Companion Guide to Consolidated-CDA for Meaningful Use Stage 2, Release 1 – US Realm for SDWG of SSD SD at Project Insight 997 and TSC Tracker 3608
      • Calvin states that the ballot reconciliation has been completed and makes a motion to approve. Pat seconds. No objections or abstentions. Request passes.
    • DSTU Publication Request for HL7 Implementation Guide for CDA® Release 2: Digital Signatures and Delegation of Rights, Release 1 for Structured Documents WG of SSD SD at Project Insight 1005 and TSC Tracker 3639
      • Calvin states that he believes reconciliation has been completed. Calvin to double check and bring back issues; in the meantime, Calvin makes a motion to approve, John Roberts seconds. No objections or abstentions. Motion passed.
  • Approval items from e-vote on 10/3: Lynn affirms that all of the votes passed.
  • Discussion Topics: Giorgio asks if there is an update on SNOMED meeting regarding HL7 artifacts. HTA meeting to discuss was cancelled, so nothing yet has occurred. John states that there will be a meeting next week at which it will likely be discussed. First Monday in November would be the next TSC meeting at which we will have information to discuss.
  • Reports: None
  • Open Issues List:
    • 3502 has received all edits, so now Dave will send out to the co-chairs list for comment and will likely do so this week.
    • 3283 - Paul has done some work on it; Calvin and Pat are doing a pass on it and adding their naming conventions.
    • 3271 - Paul and Andy will look at the issue together regarding links pointing outside of HL7's realm. Recognized as an issue in v3 but has not yet been addressed.
    • John Quinn: ISO meeting - HL7 standards will not be reballoted in ISO but will be referred to as normative, non-ISO standards. There will likely be more discussion about this before the May meeting in San Francisco. Pat asks if there is a possibility that then the standard is unapproved by ISO? John: approved by HL7 and recognized by ISO but the actual meaning of this remains to be seen. Has to do with free access to HL7 IP. Status is not the issue; DICOM has been done this way for some time - ISO points to the most recent update.
    • 2165 - Tony and Pat. Tony has forwarded a request to Lynn and Anne. It was balloted and publication request was forwarded.
  • Next meeting is 10/27. Motion to adjourn by Tony; Andy seconds. No objections or abstentions. Meeting adjourned at 11:45 am.


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Pat to complete her section of the PPT
  • All: continue recruiting volunteers for the ARB
  • Calvin to ensure that reconciliation occurred on the digital signatures vote
  • Calvin and Pat to review 3283 and add naming conventions
  • Paul and Andy to review 3271 regarding external links
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.