Jump to navigation Jump to search
TSC Risk Assessment Committee (TRAC) Agenda/Minutes
back to TRAC page
|TRAC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: Wednesday, 2014-mm-dd |
Time: 10:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Pat Van Dyke||Note taker(s): Lynn, Anne|
|x||Pat Van Dyke||regrets||Rick Haddorff||x||Melva Peters|
|x||John Quinn||x||Austin Kreisler||x||John Roberts|
- Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
- Review minutes of 2014-09-10 TRAC
- Review of SWOT document: TSC_SWOT
- updated spreadsheet
- Group was assigned to look at the weaknesses and threats from the SWOT at the TSC meeting during the WG meeting.
- Asked the group if there are any concerns the group should be aware of. Surveillance systems were mentioned as being successful in ebola surveillance.
- Group directed toward SWOT document and spreadsheet. John Q suggested looking at the wording carefully, especially third bullet under weaknesses. “Support from Board, HQ, and Working Group but still sometimes we don’t get the support we need from the Board and members.” Group discussed a variety of different ways to edit the sentence for accuracy. “Lack of understanding of the role of TSC” was mentioned as a weakness. Added two bullets to clarify the statement. Lynn suggests editing the risk involved in Board overstepping bounds in the spreadsheet; Pat would like to hold off until the statement is complete. The group added several more explanatory statements to the bullet list.
- Limited time weakness: added volunteer organization statement
- Limited control over resources: volunteer organization
- Process for bringing in external proposed standards – added clarification sentence. Discussed past instances of when this occurred and the challenges faced, and upcoming projects that may be disruptive and misaligned with HL7 processes.
- Discussion regarding the free HL7 standard and change in relationship with ISO.
- Added language regarding US realm coordination and process
- Added line regarding proposing to TSC changing the section from standards to products (specific discussion regarding OHT)
- For next week: Finish up Weaknesses and move into Opportunities. Pat will go into spreadsheet and review previously identified risks and consolidate with current risks being discussed.
Adjourned at 10:57
- Action Items:
- Pat will work on developing a straw man for separate criteria for informative ballot reconciliation in 6 months, for example.
- Melva will re-review the T3F risks and give a first draft on impact and likelihood for review on the next call.
- Determine tracking metric on three pronged measure for minutes, meeting room requests (app still in beta) and agenda posting - review last cycle's data when Rick and Melva are on the call.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved