Jump to navigation Jump to search
TSC Risk Assessment Committee (TRAC) Agenda/Minutes
back to TRAC page
|TRAC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: Wednesday, 2014-08-20|
Time: 10:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Pat Van Dyke||Note taker(s): Lynn|
|x||Pat Van Dyke||x||Rick Haddorff||regrets||Melva Peters|
|John Quinn||regrets||Austin Kreisler||Ken McCaslin|
- Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
- Review minutes of 2014-08-06 TRAC
- Continue review on Risk assessment spreadsheet
Pat convenes 10:05 AM
- Pat asks for any issues on the horizon. FGB has developed a risk assessment regarding the governance of the FHIR specification which will be reviewed by FMG. Rick notes the US Realm Task Force approval process is being incorporated into the project approval process, adding a level of formality. They also plan to add to the publication request form the ability to indicate the artifact's place on the ISM as well as whether a security risk assessment needs to be performed.
- Pat sends an updated "play spreadsheet" adding the external content precept
- Relevance to international work brought in from external - examples in epSOS or CDISC tends to be more a harmonization effort and the external bodies would bring their work to ISO not to HL7 for publication.
- Pat will work on a new GP for 226/229 for next week
- Going forward would like to address only risks that have emerged as critical, and address them. Review existing risks on "Critical" tab and see how they have changed over a year.
- Action Items:
- Pat will work on developing a straw man for separate criteria for informative ballot reconciliation in 6 months, for example.
- Melva will re-review the T3F risks and give a first draft on impact and likelihood for review on the next call.
- Determine tracking metric on three pronged measure for minutes, meeting room requests (app still in beta) and agenda posting - review last cycle's data when Rick and Melva are on the call.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved