2014-06-16 TSC Call Agenda
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Ken McCaslin||Note taker(s): Dave Hamill|
|Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented||yes/no|
|Chair/CTO||ArB||International Affiliate Rep||Ad-Hoc|
|.||Ken McCaslin||.||Tony Julian||.||Jean Duteau||.||Austin Kreisler|
|.||John Quinn||.||Lorraine Constable||.||Giorgio Cangioli||.|
|Domain Experts||Foundation and Technology||Structure and Semantic Design||Technical and Support Services|
|.||Melva Peters||.||Woody Beeler||.||Calvin Beebe||.||Freida Hall|
|.||John Roberts||.||Paul Knapp||.||Pat van Dyke||.||Andy Stechishin|
|ex officio||Invited Guests||Observers||HL7 Staff|
|.||Stan Huff (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.||Johnathan Coleman, CBCC||.||regrets||Lynn Laakso|
|.||Don Mon (Vice Chair)
||.||Kathleen Connor, CBCC||.||.||Dave Hamill|
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO)
- Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
- Agenda review and approval -
- Approve Minutes of 2014-06-09 TSC Call Agenda
- Review action items –
- Paul will edit and bring back updates to our naming conventions and DSTU release guidance.
- Freida will draft PSS for Positioning Security Risk Analysis standard within HL7 and circulate to TSC;
- Ken will send survey on conformance profile development to Karen to issue the survey to her list.
- 2585 Define list of machine-processable artifacts for membership benefit - Ken will follow up with Stan on who is the Marketing committee chair and the Board's intent with the list
- Approval items referred for discussion:
- Revised Mission and Charter Statement Update for FGB
- Projects pending input:
- Project Approval request of Clinical Quality Expression Language for CDS of SSD SD cosponsored by CQI of DESD at Project Insight # 1108 and TSC Tracker #3302
- Project Approval request of Common Product Model (CPM) Release 2 Normative and Structured Product Labeling (SPL) Release 6 Normative for OO of SSD SD cosponsored by RCRIM of DESD at Project Insight # 1114 and TSC Tracker #3306
- (defer for further discussion by FGB) Project Approval request of Patient Care WG Develop FHIR resources and profiles for the second DSTU release for Patient Care WG of DESD at Project Insight # 1105 and TSC Tracker #3277
- Project Approval request of Health Care Devices to Develop FHIR resources and profiles for the second DSTU release for Health Care Devices WG of DESD at Project Insight # 1103 and TSC Tracker #3278
- Approval items:
- Discussion topics:
- BAM review (Tony)
- Review of definition of 'implementation guide' and 'conformance'
- Final Definitions
- Implementation Guide
- An implementation guide is often created to organize a collection of conformance profiles, functional requirement specifications, or templates for specifying a set of related interactions described in a use case or use cases. Implementation guides typically describe broader conformance requirements such as application behavior. Such requirements may include how a set of interactions (messages, documents, etc.) are to be used to enact certain application functionality among applications (actors).
- Conformance is defined as the fulfillment of a product, process, or service of specified requirements [ISO-17000, OASIS]. The concept of conformance is essential to any standard for providing an objective measure of how closely implementations satisfy the requirements defined in the standard.
- Implementation Guide
- Final Definitions
- Review of action item to define relationship between help desk and WG cochairs
- WG Health – Impact on SD project approval
- Determine the next 2-4 profiles for Conformance Testing (candidate topics: LRI, CDA R2, EHR-S FM, EHR-S FPs).
- Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
- Would measurements from before and after the changed process to disallow a single check box to enroll in all of the ballots be meaningful for ballot quality assessment?
- TRAC report/recommendation on governance metric for project scope statements submitted late for deadline
- Co-chair deadline awareness
- Open Issues List
Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.