2014-04-21 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Revision as of 13:00, 21 April 2014 by Llaakso (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2014-04-21
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Ken Note taker(s): Lynn
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
. Ken McCaslin . Tony Julian regrets Jean Duteau . Austin Kreisler
. John Quinn regrets Lorraine Constable . Giorgio Cangioli .
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
regrets Melva Peters . Woody Beeler . Calvin Beebe . Freida Hall
. John Roberts . Paul Knapp . Pat van Dyke . Andy Stechishin
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Stan Huff (HL7 Chair) w/vote . Mario Hyland (AEGIS) . obs1 . Lynn Laakso
. Don Mon (Vice Chair) vote . Heather Grain . obs2 .
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . .



  1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
  2. Agenda review and approval -
  3. Approve Minutes of 2014-04-14 TSC Call Agenda


  1. Healthcare Terminology Authority (HTA) presentation (Heather)
  2. Review action items
    • Develop formal definitions of backwards compatibility and dot-releases in the GOM (John and Ken to discuss)
    • WGM follow up on IP restrictions (for post-Board meeting at WGM)
      • Ken will follow up on whether to make available the reconciliation spreadsheet when it only contains snippets of the standard
      • Ken and John will need to discuss IP protection of V3 development content - not discrete documents e.g. IGs.
      • Ken and John to go back to the board with Woody's recognition of development material restrictions as a threat to the ability of the organization to do its collaborative work
    • Feedback from the US Realm Task Force of their review of the modified Affiliate Project Approval Process and how best to include the modifications into the US Realm Task Force role (US Realm TF has not yet addressed)
    • Andy to address with Tooling WG where we provide tools that we must also address the security measures in those tools and transforms. Other ideas were to include in the PSS and/or in the publication documents to state that as an implementer you must evaluate your own security risks. (John and Ken to discuss)
  3. Approval items:
  4. Discussion topics:
    1. Conformance Testing update - Mario Hyland, VP, Founder at AEGIS to join the call
    2. Review AEGIS testing platform as well as the results of the just finished project - Mario Hyland (15 mins)
  5. Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
  6. WGM Planning


  1. Discussion topics:
    • (defer) DIM discussion - next step on conformance criteria to a DAM (Lorraine)


Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.