Difference between revisions of "2014-01-06 TSC Call Minutes"
|Line 136:||Line 136:|
© Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.
Revision as of 15:01, 3 January 2014
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Ken McCaslin||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented||yes/no|
|Chair/CTO||ArB||International Affiliate Rep||Ad-Hoc|
|.||Ken McCaslin||.||Tony Julian||.||Jean Duteau||.||Austin Kreisler|
|.||John Quinn||.||Lorraine Constable||.||Giorgio Cangioli||.|
|Domain Experts||Foundation and Technology||Structure and Semantic Design||Technical and Support Services|
|.||Melva Peters||.||Woody Beeler||.||Calvin Beebe||.||Freida Hall|
|.||John Roberts||.||Paul Knapp||.||Pat van Dyke||.||Andy Stechishin|
|ex officio||Invited Guests||Observers||HL7 Staff|
|.||Bob Dolin (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.||.||obs1||.||Lynn Laakso|
|.||Don Mon (Vice Chair)
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO)
- Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
- Agenda review and approval - Austin Kreisler
- Approve Minutes of 2013-12-16 TSC Call Agenda
- Expect documents on WGM Team exercise from Karen; please fill out and return
- Discussion topics:
- Posting of HL7 development materials (Lorraine)
- Review action items –
- Andy, with Freida, Ken McCaslin, and John Roberts will work on IG definition and conformance and inviting Rob Snelick;
- Calvin and Lorraine, aided by Jean will work on DAM desirable consistency value proposition, and conformance definition.
- TRAC to recommend updated WGH metrics
- TRAC governance point on project scope deadline
- For naming convention determination and approval
- DSTU Publication Request for HL7 Implementation Guide: Clinical Decision Support Knowledge Artifact Implementations, Release 1 for CDS WG of SSD SD at Project Insight #931 and TSC Tracker 2823.
- Informative Publication Request for HL7 Virtual Medical Record for Clinical Decision Support (vMR-CDS) XML Implementation Guide, Release 1 for CDS WG of SSD SD at Project Insight # 1016 and TSC Tracker 2825.
- Informative Publication Request for HL7 Virtual Medical Record for Clinical Decision Support (vMR-CDS) Templates, Release 1 for CDS WG of SSD SD at Project Insight # 1030 and TSC Tracker 2826.#Approval items from e-vote:
- Informative Publication Request for HL7 Virtual Medical Record for Clinical Decision Support (vMR-CDS) Logical Model, Release 2 for CDS WG of SSD SD at Project Insight # 1017 and TSC Tracker 2824.
- From e-vote Approved 2013-12-20 with 6/0/0 with Ad-Hoc, ArB, Affiliate, DESD, FTSD and T3SD voting - Informative Publication request for HL7 Implementation Guide for CDA® Release 2: HIV/AIDS Services Report, Release 1 - US Realm for SDWG of SSD SD at Project Insight # 969 and TSC Tracker 2820.
- From e-vote 20134-01-03 pending 4/0/0 with Affiliate, FTSD, SSD SD and T3SD voting
- DSTU Publication Request for HL7 Version 3 Standard: Decision Support Service (DSS), Release 2 for CDS WG of SSD SD at Project Insight # 1015 and TSC Tracker 2827.
- DSTU Publication Request for HL7 Implementation Guide: Decision Support Service, Release 1 for CDS WG of SSD SD at Project Insight # 1018 and TSC Tracker 2828.
- DSTU Publication Request for HL7 Implementation Guide for CDA® Release 2 - Level 3: Healthcare Associated Infection Reports, Release 2; DSTU Release 1– US Realm (1st DSTU Ballot) for SDWG of SSD SD at Project Insight #1003 and TSC Tracker 2829.
- For e-vote this week:
- Discussion topics:
- Review of remaining 5-year old projects
- Results of e-discussion on proposed changes to Strategic Initiatives
- formation of a TSC task force on Help Desk and Conformance testing
- GOC work item results
- Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
- Review WGH
- Announcement: Pharmacy has submitted the HL7 Version 3 Standard: Pharmacy CMETs, Release 1 for normative publication!
- ArB BAM-lite progress and BAM task force
- Product Line Architecture program
- FGB/FMG updates
- US Realm Task Force
- UDI Task Force
- SAIF Architecture Program
- WGM Agenda/ Planning
- Open Issues List
Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.