Jump to navigation Jump to search
TSC Risk Assessment Committee (TRAC) Agenda/Minutes
back to TRAC page
|TRAC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: Wednesday, 2013-11-06|
Time: 10:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Pat Van Dyke||Note taker(s): Lynn|
|Pat Van Dyke||regrets||Rick Haddorff||regrets||Melva Peters|
|John Quinn||Austin Kreisler||Ken McCaslin|
- Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
- Review minutes of 2013-10-23 TRAC
- Action Items:
- DAMs and IGs require conformance criteria (what is the right word… from the SAIF IG) - Austin
- Pat will work on developing a straw man for separate criteria for informative ballot reconciliation in 6 months, for example.
- Austin and Pat will address this with the incoming Board Chair a companion committee to perform risk assessment on proposed member benefits and provide risk assessment to Board along with membership benefit proposal.
- Pat will check with Karen on options for locking down access to pre-publication materials without violating ANSI openness policies
- Melva will re-review the T3F risks and give a first draft on impact and likelihood for review on the next call.
- CDA R3 vs CDA R2.1 and impact on US Realm and CCDA reviewed. This needs to be picked up as soon as ONC comes 'back to life', notes John.
- TSC referred action: Raising the Bar - New Work Group Health metrics - Since the WGs have hit a perfect score on some of these metrics, we might consider new ones
- Posting Agendas in advance of WGM
- Submitting meeting room requests by the deadline.
- Updated risk assessment spreadsheet
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved