2013-11-04 TSC Call Minutes
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented||yes/no|
|Chair/CTO||ArB||International Affiliate Rep||Ad-Hoc|
|.||Austin Kreisler||.||Tony Julian||.||Jean Duteau||.||Ken McCaslin|
|.||John Quinn||.||Lorraine Constable||.||.||Giorgio Cangioli|
|Domain Experts||Foundation and Technology||Structure and Semantic Design||Technical and Support Services|
|regrets||Melva Peters||.||Woody Beeler||.||Calvin Beebe||.||Freida Hall|
|.||Mead Walker||.||Paul Knapp||.||Pat van Dyke||.||Andy Stechishin|
|ex officio||Invited Guests||Observers||HL7 Staff|
|.||Don Mon (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.||John Roberts||.||obs1||.||Lynn Laakso|
|.||Bob Dolin (Vice Chair)
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO)
- Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
- Agenda review and approval - Austin Kreisler
- Approve Minutes of 2013-10-28 TSC Call Agenda
- Discussion topics:
- Review action items –
- Andy, with Freida, Ken McCaslin, and John Roberts will work on IG definition and conformance and inviting Rob Snelick
- Calvin and Lorraine, aided by Jean will work on DAM desirable consistency value proposition, and conformance definition.
- Woody will suggest the amended FGB M&C be brought along with recommendations for the new positions.
- Lynn will contact list of projects >5 years old for PSS update. See projects > 5 years old
- Austin will work with Don and Karen on an announcement of the change in the ballot signup period, now closing when the ballots open. Ballots open December 13, ballot signup closes end of day December 12; seek announcement from another source instead of Don
- TRAC to recommend updated WGH metrics
- e-vote Approvals for the past week:
- Authorizing TSC Chair and CTO to approve publication requests for eLR, LOI, and eDOS to help them meet regulatory deadlines
- Mission and Charter update for T3SD
- Informative Publication request for HL7 Templates Registry Business Process Requirements Analysis, Release 1 by Templates WG of FTSD at Project Insight # 829 and TSC Tracker 2785.
- Project Approval request for Virtual Medical Record for Clinical Decision Support (vMR-CDS) XML Specification, Release 1 DSTU by ITS WG of FTSD and cosponsored by CDS of SSD SD at Project Insight # 1016 and TSC Tracker 2782.
- Project Approval request for Event Publish & Subscribe Service Interface Specification Project for SOA of FTSD cosponsored by CDS of SSD SD at Project Insight # 1051 and TSC Tracker 2783.
- Project Approval request for Unified Communication Service Interface Specification Project for SOA of FTSD cosponsored by CDS of SSD SD at Project Insight # 1052 and TSC Tracker 2784.
- Publication Request Template update
- Discussion topics:
- Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
- ArB BAM-lite progress and BAM task force (first draft BAM-lite due Oct 22)
- FGB/FMG updates?
- US Realm Task Force
- Cross-family task force for UDI
- Open Issues List
Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.