2013-10-21 TSC Call Minutes
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented||yes/no|
|Chair/CTO||ArB||International Affiliate Rep||Ad-Hoc|
|.||Austin Kreisler||.||Tony Julian||.||Jean Duteau||.||Ken McCaslin|
|regrets||John Quinn||.||Lorraine Constable||.||.||Giorgio Cangioli|
|Domain Experts||Foundation and Technology||Structure and Semantic Design||Technical and Support Services|
|.||Melva Peters||regrets||Woody Beeler||.||Calvin Beebe||.||Freida Hall|
|.||Mead Walker||.||Tony Julian||.||Pat van Dyke||.||Andy Stechishin|
|ex officio||Invited Guests||Observers||HL7 Staff|
|.||Don Mon (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.||John Roberts||.||obs1||.||Lynn Laakso|
|.||Bob Dolin (Vice Chair)
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO)
- Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
- Agenda review and approval - Austin Kreisler
- Approve Minutes of 2013-10-14 TSC Call Agenda
- Approval items:
- Discussion topics:
- GS1 identifiers and cross-product family pattern harmonization
- Mission and Charter template reference to SAIF CD and IG
- FHIR Governance (Parker)
- Review action items –
- Austin will contact sponsor WG chairs and project facilitators to consider the broader context within HL7 and coordination with UDI from OO.
- Woody will suggest the amended FGB M&C be brought along with recommendations for the new positions.
- Lynn or Dave will get an initial list of projects >5 years old for consideration. See projects > 5 years old
- Andy, with Freida, Ken McCaslin, and John Roberts will work on IG definition and conformance and inviting Rob (from 2013-09-21_TSC_WGM_Agenda)
- Calvin and Lorraine, aided by Jean will work on DAM desirable consistency value proposition, and conformance definition. They may wish to ask for aid by AMS.
- Approval needed today for 30-day announcement prep:
- Approvals for e-vote this coming week:
- Withdrawal request for HL7 Version 3 Standard: Orders; Substances CMETs, Release 10 by OO of SSD SD, cosponsored by Pharmacy, RCRIM and PHER of DESD at Project Insight # 626 and TSC Tracker 2773.
- Project Scope Statement for HL7 Implementation Guide for CDA R2 -- Supplement to the Consolidated CDA R2 for Additional Attachment Templates, Release 1 by Attachments WG of DESD cosponsored by Structured Documents of SSD SD, at Project Insight # 1048 and TSC Tracker 2776.
- Informative Publication request for HL7 Version 3 Specification: Data Elements for Emergency Department Systems (DEEDS), Release 1 - US Realm by EC of DESD at Project Insight # 820 and TSC Tracker 2777.
- Project approval request for Harmonization of Health Quality Artifact Reasoning and Expression Logic for CDS of SSD SD cosponsored by CQI and SDWG at Project Insight # 1049 and TSC Tracker 2778.
- Project approval request for Virtual Medical Record for Clinical Decision Support (vMR-CDS) Logical Model, Release 2 DSTU, for CDS of SSD SD and cosponsored by ArB at Project Insight # 1017 and TSC Tracker 2779.
- Project approval request for Virtual Medical Record for Clinical Decision Support (vMR-CDS) Templates, Release 1 DSTU for CDS of SSD SD cosponsored by Templates at Project Insight # 1030 and TSC Tracker 2780.
- Approvals by e-vote from this past week 5/0/0 with Ad-Hoc,ArB, Affiliate, FTSD and T3SD voting:
- Project Scope Statement for Security Labeling Service for Security WG of FTSD cosponsored by SOA WG at Project Insight # 1046 and TSC Tracker 2766.
- Project Scope Statement for Refinement, Constraint, Localization Release 3 for CGIT WG of FTSD cosponsored by MnM and Vocabulary WG at Project Insight # 907 and TSC Tracker 2768.
- Project Scope Statement for Templates DSTU Release 2 for CGIT WG of FTSD cosponsored by MnM and Vocabulary WG at Project Insight # 1043 and TSC Tracker 2769.
- Project Scope Statement for Characteristics of a formal “Value Set Definition” for Vocab WG of FTSD cosponsored by MnM WG at Project Insight # 1047 and TSC Tracker 2770.
- Discussion topics:
- Ballot site link for FHIR DSTU material incorrect
- Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
- ArB BAM-lite progress and BAM task force (first draft BAM-lite due Oct 22)
- FGB/FMG updates?
- US Realm Task Force
- Open Issues List
Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.