2013-10-14 TSC Call Minutes
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented||yes/no|
|Chair/CTO||ArB||International Affiliate Rep||Ad-Hoc|
|.||Austin Kreisler||.||Ron Parker||.||Jean Duteau||.||Ken McCaslin|
|.||John Quinn||.||Lorraine Constable||.||.||Giorgio Cangioli|
|Domain Experts||Foundation and Technology||Structure and Semantic Design||Technical and Support Services|
|.||Melva Peters||.||Woody Beeler||.||Calvin Beebe||.||Freida Hall|
|.||Mead Walker||.||Tony Julian||.||Pat van Dyke||.||Andy Stechishin|
|ex officio||Invited Guests||Observers||HL7 Staff|
|.||Don Mon (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.||John Roberts||.||obs1||.||Lynn Laakso|
|.||Bob Dolin (Vice Chair)
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO)
- Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
- Agenda review and approval - Austin Kreisler
- Approve Minutes of 2013-09-16 TSC Call Agenda
- 2013-10-07 TSC Call Agenda
- 2013-09-25 SAIF AP Mtg at 2013SepWGM Weds Q4
- 2013-09-25_TSC_WGM_Agenda - Wednesday Luncheon Meeting
- 2013-09-23_TSC_WGM_Agenda - Monday Co-Chairs Meeting
- 2013-09-22_TSC_WGM_Agenda - Sunday Evening Meeting
- 2012-09-22 TSC Activities with Other SDOs Sunday Q4
- 2013-09-21 TSC WGM Agenda, Saturday Meeting
- Discussion topics:
- Review action items –
- Andy, with Freida, Ken McCaslin, and John Roberts will work on IG definition and conformance and inviting Rob (from 2013-09-21_TSC_WGM_Agenda)
- Calvin and Lorraine, aided by Jean will work on DAM desirable consistency value proposition, and conformance definition. They may wish to ask for aid by AMS.
- Approval from e-vote last week: 7/0/0 with 2 Ad hoc, Affiliate, DESD FTSD, SSD SD and T3SD voting...
- Approval requests for discussion:
- Approvals by e-vote for this coming week:
- Project Scope Statement for Security Labeling Service for Security WG of FTSD cosponsored by SOA WG at Project Insight # 1046 and TSC Tracker 2766.
- Project Scope Statement for Refinement, Constraint, Localization Release 3 for CGIT WG of FTSD cosponsored by MnM and Vocabulary WG at Project Insight # 907 and TSC Tracker 2768.
- Project Scope Statement for Templates DSTU Release 2 for CGIT WG of FTSD cosponsored by MnM and Vocabulary WG at Project Insight # 1043 and TSC Tracker 2769.
- Project Scope Statement for Characteristics of a formal “Value Set Definition” for Vocab WG of FTSD cosponsored by MnM WG at Project Insight # 1047 and TSC Tracker 2770.
- Discussion topics:
- Review of ongoing projects; specificity of project scope vs ballot artifact; vitality triggers by time-based (aging) or event-based (NIB)
- Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
- ArB BAM-lite progress and BAM task force
- FGB/FMG updates?
- US Realm Task Force
- TSC Project Review (next milestone dates, etc) continued
- Open Issues List
Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.