Difference between revisions of "2013-10-14 TSC Call Minutes"

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with '{{subst::TSC Minutes template}}')
 
Line 2: Line 2:
 
==TSC Agenda/Minutes ==
 
==TSC Agenda/Minutes ==
  
 
<!--
 
  EDITORS - When converting the content from Agenda to minuets:
 
  1) Delete the string "|Agenda Template" from   
 
        [[Category:2011 TSC Minutes|Agenda Template]] below
 
  2) Delete the Logistics template reference
 
        {{:TSC Meetings}}  below
 
-->
 
 
===Meeting Info/Attendees===
 
===Meeting Info/Attendees===
 
{{:TSC Meetings}}
 
{{:TSC Meetings}}
Line 17: Line 9:
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes''' <br/>
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes''' <br/>
 
'''Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#'''<br/> GoToMeeting ID: [https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/273848837 273-848-837 ]
 
'''Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#'''<br/> GoToMeeting ID: [https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/273848837 273-848-837 ]
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2013-MM-DD '''<br/> '''Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern'''
+
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2013-10-14'''<br/> '''Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern'''
 
|-
 
|-
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="right"|'''Facilitator''': Austin Kreisler
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="right"|'''Facilitator''': Austin Kreisler
Line 65: Line 57:
 
#Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
 
#Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
 
#Agenda review and approval - Austin Kreisler
 
#Agenda review and approval - Austin Kreisler
#Approve Minutes of [[2013-MM-DD TSC Call Agenda]]
+
#Approve Minutes of [[2013-09-16 TSC Call Agenda]]
 +
#*[[2013-10-07 TSC Call Agenda]]
 +
#*[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=20130925_SAIF_AP_Meeting 2013-09-25 SAIF AP Mtg] at 2013SepWGM Weds Q4
 +
#*[[2013-09-25_TSC_WGM_Agenda]] - Wednesday Luncheon Meeting
 +
#*[[2013-09-23_TSC_WGM_Agenda]] - Monday Co-Chairs Meeting
 +
#*[[2013-09-22_TSC_WGM_Agenda]] - Sunday Evening Meeting
 +
#*[[2013-09-22_TSC_WGM_SDO_Activities_Agenda|2012-09-22 TSC Activities with Other SDOs]] Sunday Q4
 +
#*[[2013-09-21 TSC WGM Agenda]], Saturday Meeting
 
====Governance====
 
====Governance====
<!--  Governance      -->
 
<!--    Approvals  -->
 
#Approval items:
 
 
<!--  Governance      -->
 
<!--  Governance      -->
 
<!--  Discussion  -->
 
<!--  Discussion  -->
Line 75: Line 71:
 
====Management====
 
====Management====
 
#Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=494 action items] –
 
#Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=494 action items] –
 +
#*Andy, with Freida, Ken McCaslin, and John Roberts will work on IG definition and conformance and inviting Rob (from [[2013-09-21_TSC_WGM_Agenda]])
 +
#*Calvin and Lorraine, aided by Jean will work on DAM desirable consistency value proposition, and conformance definition. They may wish to ask for aid by AMS.
 
<!--    Management      -->
 
<!--    Management      -->
 
<!--    Approvals  -->
 
<!--    Approvals  -->
#Approval items:
+
#Approval from e-vote last week:  
 +
#*Approval of [http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/wg/desd/DESD%20M&C%20(20130923)%20-%20APPROVED.docx DESD Mission and Charter update] at [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=2764&start=0 TSC Tracker 2764]
 
<!--  Management      -->
 
<!--  Management      -->
 
<!--  Discussion  -->
 
<!--  Discussion  -->
 
#Discussion topics:  
 
#Discussion topics:  
 +
#*Review of '''ongoing''' projects; specificity of project scope vs ballot artifact; vitality triggers by time-based (aging) or event-based (NIB)
 
#Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
 
#Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
 +
#*ArB BAM-lite progress and BAM task force
 +
#*FGB/FMG updates?
 +
#*TRAC
 +
#*US Realm Task Force
 +
#[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/tsc/projects.cfm TSC Project Review] (next milestone dates, etc) continued
 
<!-- #WGM Planning - -->
 
<!-- #WGM Planning - -->
 
#[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=313 Open Issues List]
 
#[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=313 Open Issues List]

Revision as of 20:52, 7 October 2013

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
GoToMeeting ID: 273-848-837

Date: 2013-10-14
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Austin Kreisler Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
. Austin Kreisler . Ron Parker . Jean Duteau . Ken McCaslin
. John Quinn . Lorraine Constable . . Giorgio Cangioli
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
. Melva Peters . Woody Beeler . Calvin Beebe . Freida Hall
. Mead Walker . Tony Julian . Pat van Dyke . Andy Stechishin
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Don Mon (HL7 Chair) w/vote . John Roberts . obs1 . Lynn Laakso
. Bob Dolin (Vice Chair) vote . . . obs2 .
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . .

Agenda

Housekeeping

  1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
  2. Agenda review and approval - Austin Kreisler
  3. Approve Minutes of 2013-09-16 TSC Call Agenda

Governance

  1. Discussion topics:

Management

  1. Review action items
    • Andy, with Freida, Ken McCaslin, and John Roberts will work on IG definition and conformance and inviting Rob (from 2013-09-21_TSC_WGM_Agenda)
    • Calvin and Lorraine, aided by Jean will work on DAM desirable consistency value proposition, and conformance definition. They may wish to ask for aid by AMS.
  2. Approval from e-vote last week:
  3. Discussion topics:
    • Review of ongoing projects; specificity of project scope vs ballot artifact; vitality triggers by time-based (aging) or event-based (NIB)
  4. Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
    • ArB BAM-lite progress and BAM task force
    • FGB/FMG updates?
    • TRAC
    • US Realm Task Force
  5. TSC Project Review (next milestone dates, etc) continued
  6. Open Issues List


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:


Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.