2013-08-12 TSC Call Minutes
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented||yes/no|
|Chair/CTO||ArB||International Affiliate Rep||Ad-Hoc|
|.||Austin Kreisler||.||Ron Parker||.||Jean Duteau||.||Ken McCaslin|
|.||John Quinn||.||Lorraine Constable||.|
|Domain Experts||Foundation and Technology||Structure and Semantic Design||Technical and Support Services|
|.||Melva Peters||.||Woody Beeler||.||Calvin Beebe||.||Freida Hall|
|.||Mead Walker||.||Tony Julian||.||Pat van Dyke||.||Andy Stechishin|
|ex officio||Invited Guests||Observers||HL7 Staff|
|.||Don Mon (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.||.||obs1||.||Lynn Laakso|
|.||Bob Dolin (Vice Chair)
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO)
- Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
- Agenda review and approval - Austin Kreisler
- Approve Minutes of 2013-08-05 TSC Call Agenda
- Approval items:
- Discussion topics:
- Guidance on DSTU update vs reballot
- Review action items –
- Approval items for e-vote this week:
- Informative Publication Request for Pressure Ulcer Prevention Domain Analysis Model Informative Release 1, for Patient Care WG of DESD for publication as an informative document and registration with ANSI as a technical document. See Project Insight ID# 745 and TSC Tracker # 2705
- DSTU Publication Request for HL7 Version 3 Standard:Patient Administration; Patient Registry, Release 1, for Patient Administration WG of SSD SD for 12 months - See Project Insight ID# 576 and TSC Tracker # 2614
- DSTU Publication Request for HL7 Version 3 Standard: Patient Administration, DSTU Release 2; Person Registry, Release 1, for Patient Administration WG of SSD SD for 12 months - See Project Insight ID# 576 and TSC Tracker # 2695
- Approval items from e-vote last week:
- Project Scope Statement for Virtual Medical Record XML Implementation Guide, Release 2 (US Realm), for CDS WG of SSD SD and cosponsored by ITS WG of FTSD at Project Insight ID# 1016 and TSC Tracker # 2703
- Project Scope Statement for Virtual Medical Record Templates Process and Implementation Guide, Release 1 (US Realm) at Project Insight ID# 1030 and TSC Tracker # 2702 for CDS WG of SSD SD and pending confirmation of cosponsorship by Templates WG of FTSD.
- Project Scope Statement for Virtual Medical Record Domain Analysis Model, Release 3, for CDS of SSD SD at Project Insight ID# 1017.
- Project Scope Statement for Decision Support Service Implementation Guide for CDS WG of SSD SD at Project Insight ID# 1018 and TSC Tracker # 2700
- DSTU Publication Request for HL7 Version 3 Domain Analysis Model: Diet and Nutrition Orders, Release 2 at Project Insight ID# 974 by OO of SSD SD requests publication for 24 months.
- Project Scope Statement for Patient Encounter Messaging project for Patient Administration WG of SSD SD at Project Insight ID# 1029 and TSC Tracker # 2704 for a direct-to-Normative ballot
- Approval if needed - OOC ballot request for CDS ballots deferred from September regular ballot cycle at TSC Tracker # 2707.
- Discussion topics:
- Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
- FMG has lost a member in Jean Duteau. Does the TSC wish to solicit recommendations from DESD (FGB's next meeting is the 20th)?
- Open Issues List
Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.