Jump to navigation Jump to search
TSC Risk Assessment Committee (TRAC) Agenda/Minutes
back to TRAC page
|TRAC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: 2013-07-10 |
Time: 10:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Pat Van Dyke||Note taker(s): Dave Hamill|
|X||Pat Van Dyke||X||Rick Haddorff||X||Melva Peters|
|X||John Quinn||X||Austin Kreisler|
- Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
- Review minutes of 2013-06-19 TRAC and 2013-07-03 TRAC
- Action Items:
- Melva and Rick look at Risk ID 27 (second one) and come up with ideas for accelerate standard or implementation of standard for use. Ideas for artifacts, things in place to support a product out the door for implementability that we can develop metrics for.
- Pat will work on developing a straw man for separate criteria for informative ballot reconciliation in 6 months, for example.
- Governance Point development see
- updated spreadsheet
- referred item on precept for a statement on whether an R2 project supersedes prior releases.
- review updated 890/901 PSS with Melva
- review Melva's assessment of the T3F review
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|