2013-06-17 TSC Call Minutes
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: 2013-06-17 |
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented||yes/no|
|Chair/CTO||ArB||International Affiliate Rep||Ad-Hoc|
|.||Austin Kreisler||.||Ron Parker||.||Ravi Natarajan||.|
|.||John Quinn||.||Lorraine Constable||.||Jean Duteau|
|Domain Experts||Foundation and Technology||Structure and Semantic Design||Technical and Support Services|
|.||Melva Peters||.||Woody Beeler||regrets||Calvin Beebe||.||Freida Hall|
|regrets||Mead Walker||.||Tony Julian||.||Pat van Dyke||.||Andy Stechishin|
|ex officio||Invited Guests||Observers||HL7 Staff|
|.||Don Mon (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.||.||obs1||.||Lynn Laakso|
|.||Bob Dolin (Vice Chair)
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO)
- Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
- Agenda review and approval - Austin Kreisler
- Approve Minutes of 2013-06-10 TSC Call Agenda
- Approval items:
- Discussion topics:
- Review action items –
- Andy will address with Don the NIB form change to include a spot to identify CMETs.
- Approval items: from e-vote last week - ONLY 4 VOTES received.
- Approval items: for e-vote next week
- Reaffirmation for IDC R1 is being withdrawn
- Project Scope Statement of Decision Support Service, Release 2 at Project Insight 1015 and TSC Tracker 2650 for CDS WG of SSD SD and cosponsored by SOA WG
- Project Scope Statement of V3 Food and Medication Preferences Clinical Messages at Project Insight 1009 and TSC Tracker 2651 for OO WG of SSD SD and cosponsored by Pharmacy and Patient Care WG of DESD.
- Project Scope Statement of HL7 Implementation Guide for CDA® Release 2: Healthcare Associated Infection Reports, Normative Release 2 at Project Insight 1003 and TSC Tracker 2652 for SDWG of SSD SD and cosponsored by PHER of DESD.
- Project Scope Statement of CDA Section for Digital Signatures and Delegation of Rights at Project Insight 1005 and TSC Tracker 2653 for SDWG of SSD SD and cosponsored by Security WG of FTSD and Attachments WG of DESD
- Project Scope Statement of Ordering Service Interface Specification Project at Project Insight 1010 and TSC Tracker 2654 for OO WG of SSD SD and cosponsored by CDS of SSD SD and SOA of FTSD
- Project Scope Statement of Consolidated CDA DSTU 2013 Update at Project Insight 1014 and TSC Tracker 2655 for SDWG of SSD SD and cosponsored by Patient Care and Child Health WGs of DESD
- Discussion topics:
- Eligibility for TSC withdrawal of unpublished normative specifications
- Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
- Review Ballot quality plans for ballot/reconciliation "mining"
- TSC Nominations report - no candidates for Affiliate representative!
- ANSI/GOM Task Force (last action item: develop detailed TSC recommendation of a GOM change to remove closed ballot pools, and all pools remain open)
- BAM Modeling Task Force status
- TRAC report (last action item: revisit scope and deliverables PI# 901 Risk Assessment and Governance for HL7 Architecture Program project)
- Activities with Other SDOs - meeting Tuesday Jun 18
- Open Issues List
Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.