2013-06-03 TSC Call Minutes

From HL7 TSC
Revision as of 14:19, 31 May 2013 by Llaakso (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
GoToMeeting ID: 273-848-837

Date: 2013-06-03
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Austin Kreisler Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
. Austin Kreisler . Ron Parker . Ravi Natarajan .
. John Quinn . Lorraine Constable . Jean Duteau
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
. Melva Peters . Woody Beeler Calvin Beebe . Freida Hall
. Mead Walker Tony Julian . Pat van Dyke . Andy Stechishin
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Don Mon (HL7 Chair) w/vote . Security WG cochairs . obs1 . Lynn Laakso
. Bob Dolin (Vice Chair) vote . . obs2 .
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . .



  1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
  2. Agenda review and approval - Austin Kreisler
  3. Approve Minutes of 2013-05-27 TSC Call Agenda notes (no quorum), and 2013-05-20 TSC Call Agenda


  1. Approval items:
  2. Discussion topics:


  1. Review action items
    • Andy will address with Don the NIB form change to include a spot to identify CMETs. Don on vacation for two weeks; revisit later.
  2. Approval items: referred for discussion
  3. Approval items: approved 6/0/0 by e-vote with 4 SDs, ArB and one Affiliate Representative participating
  4. Discussion topics:
    • Review of Project Scope Statement of Usability Guidelines for EHR Systems at Project Insight 995 and TSC Tracker 2596 by EHR WG of SSD SD and cosponsored by CIC of DESD last discussed at the WGM Weds lunch
    • PSS to work with Electronic Services to extend the dstucomments site functionality to normative and informative standards as well as the DSTUs but excluding comment-only. see TSC Tracker 2633 on consolidation of approaches for submitting enhancement requests.
  5. Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
    • Governance and management group health revision review (Melva)
    • Three-year plan suggestions (based on last week's discussion)
    • Review Ballot quality plans for ballot/reconciliation "mining"
    • TSC Nominations Committee report
    • ANSI/GOM Task Force (last action item: develop detailed TSC recommendation of a GOM change to remove closed ballot pools, and all pools remain open)
    • BAM Modeling Task Force status
    • TRAC report (last action item: revisit scope and deliverables PI# 901 Risk Assessment and Governance for HL7 Architecture Program project)
    • update on IHE balloting
    • Activities with Other SDOs - meeting Tuesday Jun 4.
  6. Open Issues List


Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.