2013-04-29 TSC Call Minutes
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented||yes/no|
|Chair/CTO||ArB||International Affiliate Rep||Ad-Hoc|
|.||Austin Kreisler||regrets||Ron Parker||.||Ravi Natarajan||.|
|.||John Quinn||.||Lorraine Constable||.||Jean Duteau|
|Domain Experts||Foundation and Technology||Structure and Semantic Design||Technical and Support Services|
|.||Melva Peters||.||Woody Beeler||regrets||Calvin Beebe||.||Freida Hall|
|regrets||Mead Walker||.||Tony Julian||.||Pat van Dyke||.||Andy Stechishin|
|ex officio||Invited Guests||Observers||HL7 Staff|
|.||Don Mon (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.||.||obs1||.||Lynn Laakso|
|.||Bob Dolin (Vice Chair)
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO)
- Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
- Agenda review and approval - Austin Kreisler
- Approve Minutes of 2013-04-22 TSC Call Agenda
- Approval items:
- Discussion topics:
- Review action items –
- Austin and Woody will draft language for a recommendation on consideration of HTTP compliance to US conformance criteria on EHRs for character set display. See HL7 TSC review of EHR Language Display
- Jean will work with Dave on what the number of cycles for the rolling average on which the WGM Effectiveness improvement threshold is measured.
- Austin will develop new recommendations for WGM agenda icons/descriptions to match the governance framework by the WGM.
- Approval items for discussion:
- Project Scope Statement of Usability Guidelines for EHR Systems at Project Insight 995 and TSC Tracker 2596 by EHR WG of SSD SD and cosponsored by CIC of DESD.
- Project Scope Statement of Pilot SAIF ECCF-ISM as part of a Publication Request for Project Services of T3SD and cosponsored by the TSC, ArB, others TBD as they pilot, at Project Insight 996 and TSC Tracker 2599
- Project Scope Statement of Arden Syntax Version 3, at Project Insight 771 and TSC Tracker 2600 for Arden Syntax WG of SSD SD.
- Can a PSS for the next release of a Normative standard defer the question of backwards compatibility to a later stage of the project or does it need to be determined up front in the initial PSS?
- Approval items: e-vote this week
- Project Scope Statement of Arden Syntax Implementation Guide Release 1 at Project Insight 975 and TSC Tracker 2598 for Arden Syntax WG of SSD SD.
- Project Scope Statement of Implementation Guidance on HL7 / S&I Framework Transitions of Care Companion Guide to Consolidated CDA for Meaningful Use Stage 2 at Project Insight 997 and TSC Tracker 2597 for SDWG at SSD SD.
- Project Scope Statement for Develop FHIR resources for Financial Management at Project Insight 994 and TSC Tracker 2601 for FM of SSD SD
- Discussion topics:
- Activities with Other SDOs, TRAC, BAM, ANSI/GOM Task Force
- WGM Planning
- Open Issues List
Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.