Difference between revisions of "2013-04-01 TSC Call Minutes"

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 65: Line 65:
<!--  Discussion  -->
<!--  Discussion  -->
#Discussion topics:  
#Discussion topics:  
#*Filtering on 'tool-enabling' artifacts available to non-members (30 minutes) at [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=2585 TSC Tracker 2585]
#**See email attachments on [http://lists.hl7.org/read/attachment/229974/2/Machine+Processable+Artifacts+for+HL7+Standards.doc machine processable artifacts] and [http://lists.hl7.org/read/attachment/229974/3/Machine+Processable+Artifacts+Discussions.doc relevant discussions]
#*[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/2583/10278/GovernanceAndManagementGroupHealth.doc Draft metrics] for mid-tier governance and management group health. Example [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/2583/10290/TSC_Attendance.xlsx attendance metrics] for TSC [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=2583&start=0 WGH Tracker #2583] (Austin, Calvin)
#Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=494 action items] –
#Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=494 action items] –
Line 86: Line 89:
#*Documentation of errata process and criteria.
#*Documentation of errata process and criteria.
#Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
#Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
#*Activities with Other SDOs planning call
#*Activities with Other SDOs planning call update
#*Reminder: TRAC resumes meeting this week!
#*Reminder: TRAC resumes meeting this week!
<!-- #WGM Planning - -->
#WGM Planning -
#*[[2013-05-04 TSC WGM Agenda]] - Saturday Meeting
#*[[2013-05-05_TSC_WGM_Agenda]] - Sunday Evening Meeting
#*[[2013-05-06_TSC_WGM_Agenda]] - Monday Co-Chairs Meeting
#*[[2013-05-08_TSC_WGM_Agenda]] - Wednesday Luncheon Meeting
#[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=313 Open Issues List]
#[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=313 Open Issues List]

Revision as of 13:25, 29 March 2013

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
GoToMeeting ID: 273-848-837

Date: 2013-04-01
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Austin Kreisler Note taker(s): Dave Hamill
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
. Austin Kreisler . Charlie Mead . Ravi Natarajan .
. John Quinn . Ron Parker . Jean Duteau
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
. Melva Peters . Woody Beeler . Calvin Beebe . Freida Hall
. Mead Walker . Tony Julian . Pat van Dyke regrets Andy Stechishin
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Don Mon (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . obs1 regrets Lynn Laakso
. Bob Dolin (Vice Chair) vote . . . obs2 . Dave Hamill
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . .



  1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
  2. Agenda review and approval - Austin Kreisler
  3. Approve Minutes of 2013-03-25 TSC Call Agenda


  1. Approval items:
  2. Discussion topics:


  1. Review action items
    • #2400 Consolidation of approaches for submitting enhancement requests - (last update: revisit after illumination from the board on the plans for a help desk)
    • organize SAIF AP vitality assessment pre-kickoff call (Ron)
    • Austin, Charlie and Calvin will work offline to draft the precise measurement of a new metric around WGH regarding cochairs;
    • Jean will establish and schedule the ANSI/GOM Review Task force, with Freida, Pat and Calvin -
    • Charlie will review FP definition using terms such as the ArB recommendation for a DAM.
    • Austin and Woody will draft language for a recommendation on consideration of HTTP compliance to US conformance criteria on EHRs for character set display.
    • Jean will work with Dave on what the number of cycles for the rolling average on which the WGM Effectiveness improvement threshold is measured.
  2. Approval items:
  3. Discussion topics:
    • ArB appointments
      • Replacement for Charlie Mead on ORC
    • Documentation of errata process and criteria.
  4. Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
    • Activities with Other SDOs planning call update
    • Reminder: TRAC resumes meeting this week!
  5. WGM Planning -
  6. Open Issues List


Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.