2012-08-06 TSC Call Minutes
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: 2012-08-06 |
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented||yes/no|
|Chair/CTO||ArB||International Affiliate Rep||Ad-Hoc|
|.||Austin Kreisler||.||Charlie Mead||.||Ravi Natarajan||.||Helen Stevens|
|.||John Quinn||regrets||Ron Parker||regrets||Giorgio Cangioli|
|Domain Experts||Foundation and Technology||Structure and Semantic Design||Technical and Support Services|
|.||Ed Tripp||.||Woody Beeler||.||Calvin Beebe||.||Freida Hall|
|.||Mead Walker||.||Tony Julian||.||Pat van Dyke||.||Patrick Loyd|
|ex officio||Invited Guests||Observers||HL7 Staff|
|.||Don Mon (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.||tba||.||obs1||.||Lynn Laakso|
|.||Bob Dolin (Vice Chair)
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO)
- Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
- Agenda review and approval - Austin Kreisler
- Approve Minutes
- Approval items: Review Business Architecture model projects:
- ArB HL7 Business Architecture Model (HL7 BAM) at TSC Tracker # 2326
- Project approval *in committee* for TSC Governance System for HL7 Business Architecture at TSC Tracker # 2327
- Project Scope update for HL7 Architecture Program (HL7 AP) formerly the SAIF Architecture Program at Project Insight #751, and TSC Tracker # 2325
- See also Risk Assessment and Governance for HL7 Architecture Program at Project Insight # 901
- Discussion topics:
- TSC Chair report from Board retreat
- GOC Work Items peer review (The peer review period will close end of day August 30,2012.)
- Review action items –
- Approval items:
- Ballot name change of "HL7 Implementation Guide for CDA® Release 2: IHE Health Story Consolidation, DSTU Release 2 - US Realm" (1st DSTU Update Ballot) – Project Insight ID: 728 Unique Ballot ID: CDAR2_IG_IHE_CONSOL_DSTU_R2_U1_2012SEP to “HL7 Implementation Guides for CDA® Release 2: Patient Questionnaire Assessment Summary, Release 1” (CDAR2_PQAS_R1_D1_2012AUG)
- For e-vote this week:
- Project Scope Statement for HL7 Security Service Oriented Architecture Domain Analysis Model (SSOA DAM), at Project Insight # 914 and TSC Tracker # 2329 for Security WG of FTSD, cosponsored by SOA WG of FTSD and CBCC WG of DESD.
- Withdrawal Request for HL7 Version 3 Domain Analysis Model: Medical Records; Composite Privacy Consent Directive, Release 2, And HL7 Version 3 Standard: Medical Records; Composite Privacy Consent Directive, Release 2, for CBCC of DESD, at Project Insight # 373 and TSC Tracker # 2331.
- DSTU Publication Request for HL7 Version 3 Standard: Regulated Product Submission, DSTU Release 2, for RCRIM of DESD, at Project Insight # 539 and TSC Tracker # 2334.
- DSTU Publication Request (correction to term from 12 months to 18 months) for HL7 Implementation Guide for CDA® Release 2 - Level 3: Emergency Medical Services; Run Report, Release 1 - US Realm, for CIC of DESD, at Project Insight # 677 and TSC Tracker # 2290.
- Last week's e-vote results - Quorum not achieved! (ArB, CTO, and DESD voting)
- Interim Updates to the 2012 Project Scope Statement Template, at PI# 911 and TSC Tracker # 2328 for Project Services of T3SD.
- Publication Request for HL7 Implementation Guide for CDA® Release 2 - Level 3: Healthcare Associated Infection Reports, Release 8, at Project Insight 866 and TSC Tracker 2330 as DSTU by Structured Document WG of SSD SD for 24 months.
- Discussion topics:
- Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
- Open Issues List
- See links
Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.