2012-07-02 TSC Call Minutes
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: 2012-07-02 |
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented||yes/no|
|Chair/CTO||ArB||International Affiliate Rep||Ad-Hoc|
|.||Austin Kreisler||.||Charlie Mead||.||Ravi Natarajan||.||Helen Stevens|
|.||John Quinn||.||Ron Parker||.||Giorgio Cangioli|
|Domain Experts||Foundation and Technology||Structure and Semantic Design||Technical and Support Services|
|regrets||Ed Tripp||.||Woody Beeler||.||Calvin Beebe||.||Freida Hall|
|.||Mead Walker||.||Tony Julian||.||Pat van Dyke||.||Patrick Loyd|
|ex officio||Invited Guests||Observers||HL7 Staff|
|.||Don Mon (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.||tba||.||obs1||.||Lynn Laakso|
|.||Bob Dolin (Vice Chair)
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO)
- Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
- Agenda review and approval - Austin Kreisler
- Approve Minutes of 2012-06-18 TSC Call Agenda and 2012-06-25 TSC Call Agenda
- Review action items –
- Approval items:
- Motion: Approve project scope statement for V3 Nutrition Order Clinical Messages, for OO of SSD SD, cosponsored by Pharmacy and Patient Care of DESD, at Project Insight # 902 and TSC Tracker #2298.
- Motion: Approve project scope statement for HL7/S&I Framework QRDA II/III Draft Standard for Trial Use, Release 3, for SDWG of SSD SD, at Project Insight #896 and TSC Tracker #2299.
- Motion: Approve project scope statement for Patient Authored Documents, for SDWG of SSD SD, at Project Insight # 900 and TSC Tracker #2300.
- Motion: Approve project scope statement for QRDA Draft Standard for Trial Use, Release 3, for SDWG of SSD SD, at Project Insight # 210 and TSC Tracker #2301.
- Motion: Approve project scope statement for Health Quality Measure Format (HQMF) Specification, Release 2, for SDWG of SSD SD, at Project Insight #508 and TSC Tracker #2302.
- Motion: Approve project scope statement for QDM-based Health Quality Measure Format (HQMF) Implementation Guide , for SDWG of SSD SD cosponsored by CDS at Project Insight #756 and TSC Tracker #2303.
- Motion: Approve project scope statement for CDA Implementation Guide for Patient Assessments, for SDWG of SSD SD, at Project Insight #381 and TSC Tracker #2304.
- Motion: Approve project scope statement for HL7/IHE Health Story Implementation Guide Consolidation – additional templates for patient assessment data, for SDWG of SSD SD, at Project Insight #728 and TSC Tracker #2305.
- Motion: Approve project scope statement for HL7/OHT Health Ingenuity Exchange Alpha Program Participation, for Tooling WG T3SD, cosponsored by Publishing and Templates WGs at Project Insight #904 and TSC Tracker #2306.
- Motion: Approve project scope statement for RIM Certification Test Upgrade, for Education WG of T3SD, cosponsored by MnM at Project Insight #886 and TSC Tracker #2307.
- Discussion topics:
- Approval of FHIR Governance terms of reference
- TSC scheduling of governance discussions separate from management of project approvals
- TSC is falling behind in dealing with it's governance "tasks" as opposed to it's "management" tasks
- Governance tasks include finalizing the strategic initiative criteria, DAM and functional model definitions, work group health, etc.
- Propose dedicating one call a month for these items (deferring project approvals to the next meeting. Alternately we can set up a separate monthly call to deal with this, or extend the existing call once a month.
- IGs for publishing to meet MU Stage 2 deadlines in the next couple of weeks (@ CDA IG's and one 2.x IG)
- Two of the three still wrapping up reconciliation.
- Asking the TSC to "pre-approve" publication of these IG's once they have otherwise met the publishing requirements including:
- Reconciliation completed and balloters notified
- Getting sufficient withdrawal of negatives to pass ballot
- Final version of document submitted to HL7 for publication
- TSC gives the CTO or TSC Chair authority to approve publication if the above requirements are met.
- Strategic_Initiatives_TSC_Dashboard review of updates and suggestions - with Dave Hamill
- Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
- Open Issues List
- See links
Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.