2012-06-11 TSC Call Minutes
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: 2012-06-11 |
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented||yes/no|
|Chair/CTO||ArB||International Affiliate Rep||Ad-Hoc|
|.||Austin Kreisler||.||Charlie Mead||.||Ravi Natarajan||.||Helen Stevens|
|.||John Quinn||.||Ron Parker||.||Giorgio Cangioli|
|Domain Experts||Foundation and Technology||Structure and Semantic Design||Technical and Support Services|
|.||Ed Tripp||.||Woody Beeler||.||Calvin Beebe||.||Freida Hall|
|.||Mead Walker||.||Tony Julian||.||Pat van Dyke||.||Patrick Loyd|
|ex officio||Invited Guests||Observers||HL7 Staff|
|.||Don Mon (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.||tba||.||obs1||.||Lynn Laakso|
|.||Bob Dolin (Vice Chair)
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO)
- Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
- Agenda review and approval - Austin Kreisler
- Approve Minutes of 2012-06-04 TSC Call Agenda
- Review action items –
- Approval items:
- Motion: Approve project scope statement for FHIR DSTU Ballot, for TSC, cosponsored by MnM, at Project Insight #891, TSC Tracker #2281
- Motion: Approve project scope statement for Develop FHIR resources for Pharmacy,, for Pharmacy Work Group, at Project Insight #855, TSC Tracker #2287
- Tabled Motion: Project scope statement approval for Medication Therapy Management(MTM) Templated CDA, for Pharmacy WG of DESD, cosponsored by Structured Documents and Electronic Health Records WGs of SSD SD, at Project Insight 842 and TSC Tracker 2280.
- Tabled Motion: Project scope statement approval for Specimen Domain Analysis Model Second Release, for Orders and Observations WG of SSD SD, cosponsored by Clinical Genomics, Imaging Integration, PHER and Anatomic Pathology, at Project Insight 892 and TSC Tracker 2285.
- Tabled Motion: Project scope statement approval for Specimen CMET Second Release, for Orders and Observations WG of SSD SD, cosponsored by Clinical Genomics, Imaging Integration and Anatomic Pathology, at Project Insight 682 and TSC Tracker 2285.
- DSTU Publication Request for CIC of DESD, HL7 Implementation Guide for CDA® Release 2: Emergency Medical Services Run Report, Release 1 (US Realm) at Project Insight 677 and TSC Tracker 2290, for 12 months.
- Discussion topics:
- Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
- TSC / Steering Division co-chair nominations close June 15th
- Open Issues List
- See links
Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.