2012-06-04 TSC Call Minutes

From HL7 TSC
Revision as of 16:05, 4 June 2012 by Llaakso (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
GoToMeeting ID: 165-215-206

Date: 2012-06-04
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Austin Kreisler Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
x Austin Kreisler . Charlie Mead regrets Ravi Natarajan x Helen Stevens
x John Quinn x Ron Parker regrets Giorgio Cangioli
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
x Ed Tripp x Woody Beeler . Calvin Beebe x Freida Hall
regrets Mead Walker x Tony Julian regrets Pat van Dyke regrets Patrick Loyd
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Don Mon (HL7 Chair) w/vote . tba x Brian Pech x Lynn Laakso
. Bob Dolin (Vice Chair) vote . tba . obs2 .
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . tba . . .

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
  2. Agenda review and approval - Austin Kreisler
  3. Approve Minutes
  4. Review action items
    • WGM Action items - TSC members please review and update
      • Pat and Helen will draft a definition of a FP for review on the 2012-05-29 teleconference
      • Patrick, Austin and Lynn will get together to talk about the measurements for WGM Effectiveness for the TSC SI Dashboard
      • Cross artifact consistency will be addressed by Pat and Lynn to draft changes to the publication request
      • ArB and MnM need to do a candidate search for a project lead for the SAIF IG project (PI#763)
      • Freida will formulate a motion for consideration on the ballot vote grades.
  5. Approval items:
  6. Discussion topics:
    • Appointment of TSC representative to Board Nominations committee, if needed.
    • Reminder that TSC / Steering Division co-chair nominations close June 15th, and not all Steering Divisions have nominees yet... - Helen
  7. Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
    • Announcing eligibility for normative publication of XML Encoding Rules for Version 2 Messages, Release 2, For ITS WG of FTSD at Project Insight 825, balloted in 2012Jan.
  8. Open Issues List


Supporting Documents

  • See links

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:


  1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests) Brian Pech is on the call, and reports that Scott is on vacation this week.
  2. Agenda review and approval - Austin Kreisler; Ron asks for a moment on the Risk Assessment project for Jane. Agenda approved by general consent.
  3. Approve Minutes - motion to approve all by Ron, Second by Helen, unanimously approved.
  4. Review action items
    • WGM Action items - TSC members please review and update
      • Pat and Helen will draft a definition of a FP for review on the 2012-05-29 teleconference - Helen will check in with Pat, who's out of the office most of the week and hope to have something in the next two weeks.
      • Patrick, Austin and Lynn will get together to talk about the measurements for WGM Effectiveness for the TSC SI Dashboard - Patrick's out this week, maybe next week we can schedule.
      • Cross artifact consistency will be addressed by Pat and Lynn to draft changes to the publication request - Pat out of office.
      • ArB and MnM need to do a candidate search for a project lead for the SAIF IG project (PI#763); AMS will lead the artifact definition, but the overall project lead is still up in the air.
      • Freida will formulate a motion for consideration on the ballot vote grades. Freida did some straw polls at the Working Group Meeting, and will go back to the GOC to discuss. Her discussions did not reveal that simplification is needed.
  5. Approval items:
    • Tabled Motion: Project scope statement approval for Medication Therapy Management(MTM) Templated CDA, for Pharmacy WG of DESD, cosponsored by Structured Documents and Electronic Health Records WGs of SSD SD, at Project Insight 842 and TSC Tracker 2280.
      • questions around joint balloting with NCPDP and joint IP still outstanding. We haven't heard anything back. Return to table.
    • Motion: Project scope statement approval for Specimen Domain Analysis Model Second Release, for Orders and Observations WG of SSD SD, cosponsored by Clinical Genomics, Imaging Integration, PHER and Anatomic Pathology, at Project Insight 892 and TSC Tracker 2285.
      • Neither Pat nor Calvin on the call. Previous Specimen Domain had a DMIM, but perhaps not a DAM - so of what is this a second release? Woody thinks the DMIM may be what they are considering the first release. Domain Analysis Model first release is not clear, DAM is not checked as a product, and PBS Metrics review is not indicated so we'll return this to the Steering Division for clarification. Helen moves to table, Woody seconds. Vote: Motion to table Unanimously approved.
    • Motion: Project scope statement approval for Specimen CMET Second Release, for Orders and Observations WG of SSD SD, cosponsored by Clinical Genomics, Imaging Integration and Anatomic Pathology, at Project Insight 682 and TSC Tracker 2285.
      • No representative on the call. V2 Messages - Clinical is checked, it's doing both V3 and V2 work. They also did not indicate a review of the PBS Metrics. Ed moves to table, Helen seconds. Vote: Motion to table Unanimously approved.
  6. Discussion topics:
    • Appointment of TSC representative to Board Nominations committee, if needed. Freida volunteers. Motion: Helen moves, Tony seconds nomination of Freida. Vote: unanimously approved.
    • Reminder that TSC / Steering Division co-chair nominations close June 15th, and not all Steering Divisions have nominees yet... - Helen received at least one verbal confirmation from each Steering Division at the WGM. She will follow up with DESD and SSD SD on their nominees getting into the elections system. FTSD has one and T3SD has two nominees. There is one nominee so far for affiliate and she expected two others.
    • Risk Assessment project - Ron reports Jane is working on new PSS for the risk assessment project and bringing it forward next week. She's supposed to put up a wiki page - should it be linked from the Architecture Program on the HL7 wiki or on the TSC wiki. Lynn suggests the HL7 wiki as the TSC wiki editorial privileges are for TSC members usually.
  7. Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
    • Announcing eligibility for normative publication of XML Encoding Rules for Version 2 Messages, Release 2, For ITS WG of FTSD at Project Insight 825, balloted in 2012Jan.
  8. On next week's agenda - 6 month review of product maintenance strategy. Austin notes that on the FHIR resources for pharmacy, until we have the FHIR Governance Board (FGB) "stood up" as a formal group, he thinks that the TSC should refer approval requests to the FHIR Governance Task Force for review and approval.

Adjourned 11:34 am EDT

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Pat and Helen will draft a definition of a FP for review on the 2012-05-29 teleconference
  • Patrick, Austin and Lynn will get together to talk about the measurements for WGM Effectiveness for the TSC SI Dashboard
  • Cross artifact consistency will be addressed by Pat and Lynn to draft changes to the publication request
  • ArB and MnM need to do a candidate search for a project lead for the SAIF IG project (PI#763).
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.