2012-02-27 TSC Call Minutes
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: 2012-02-27 |
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented||yes/no|
|Chair/CTO||ArB||International Affiliate Rep||Ad-Hoc|
|.||Austin Kreisler||.||Charlie Mead||.||Ravi Natarajan||.||Helen Stevens|
|.||John Quinn||.||Ron Parker||.||open|
|Domain Experts||Foundation and Technology||Structure and Semantic Design||Technical and Support Services|
|.||Ed Tripp||.||Woody Beeler||.||Calvin Beebe||.||Freida Hall|
|regrets||Mead Walker||.||Tony Julian||.||Pat van Dyke||.||Patrick Loyd|
|ex officio||Invited Guests||Observers||HL7 Staff|
|.||Don Mon (HL7 Board Chair) voting||.||Diego Kaminker, Education co-chair||.||.||.||Lynn Laakso|
|.||Bob Dolin (HL7 Vice Chair)
||.||Ken McCaslin, SI Dashboard Proj Fac||.||.||.|
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO)
||.||Melva Peters, Education co-chair||.||.||.|
|Quorum Requirements (Chair +5 with 2 SD Reps) Met: (yes/No)|
- Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
- Agenda review and approval - Austin Kreisler
- Approve Minutes of 2012-02-20 TSC Call Agenda
- Review action items –
- Tooling EHR Profile designer as a SAIF Architecture project - SAIF AP determined they are interested in the output but not in coordinating the project.
- Approval items:
- Tabled Motion: Approve project scope statement for HL7 Certification Enhancement for Education WG of T3SD, at Project Insight # 865, TSC Tracker # 2183.
- Motion: Approve project scope statement for MnM of FTSD: Ballot Release 2 of "Core principles of V3 Models" - a limited scope update at Project Insight # 864, TSC Tracker # 2187.
- Motion: Approve project scope statement for CG of DESD: Extending the project "CDA Implementation Guide for Genetic Testing Reports" at Project Insight # 460, TSC Tracker # 2192.
- Discussion topics:
- Request for guidance on “EHR-S Function and Information Model, Release 2.1” intending to ballot under Project Insight ID# 688. This would be a revision of the “EHR-S Functional Model, Release 2” TSC Tracker # 1806. Background at TSC Tracker # 2194
- Harmonization Work Group Health Metric
- From MnM/Vocabulary WG in San Antonio: Workgroup health should only be based on committee harmonization representation if they would have "standing" as defined in the harmonization rules. See Austin's analysis email.
- Strategic Initiatives TSC Dashboard - review the draft metrics and determine exactly how we count them
- Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
- Open Issues List
- See links
Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|