2012-02-20 TSC Call Minutes
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: 2012-02-20 |
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|?||Calvin Beebe||HL7 SSD SD Co-Chair|
|?||Woody Beeler||HL7 FTSD Co-Chair|
|regrets||Freida Hall||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|?||Tony Julian||HL7 FTSD Co-Chair|
|?||Austin Kreisler||HL7 TSC Chair, ad-hoc member|
|?||Lynn Laakso||HL7 staff support|
|?||Patrick Loyd||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|?||Charlie Mead||HL7 ArB Chair|
|?||Don Mon||HL7 Board Chair|
|?||Ravi Natarajan||HL7 Affiliate Representative|
|?||Ron Parker||HL7 ArB Alternate|
|?||John Quinn||HL7 CTO|
|?||Helen Stevens||Ad-hoc member|
|?||Ed Tripp||HL7 DESD Co-Chair|
|?||Pat Van Dyke||HL7 SSD SD Co-Chair|
|?||Mead Walker||HL7 DESD SD Co-Chair|
|Quorum Requirements (Chair +5 with 2 SD Reps) Met: (yes/No)|
- Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
- Agenda review and approval - Austin Kreisler
- Approve Minutes of 2012-02-13 TSC Call Agenda
- Review action items – Assign review dates or update status on action items:
- Austin will also need to flag the Tooling EHR Profile designer as a SAIF Architecture project. This will be addressed on next week's SAIF AP call.
- Austin suggests we follow up with Education as well as HQ on the idea of Monday Q1/Q2 tutorials for cochair and facilitator training topics. This has been added to TSC Tracker # 2190
- Ed needs to draft a list of responsibilities for the ORC liaison. This has been added to TSC Tracker # 2189
- Austin will talk with John, Mark and Karen on what is being done in the effort to identify implementation references and bring it back to discuss later. This has been added to TSC Tracker # 2191
- John's recommendations on ArB Composition; Outstanding discussion topic tabled from 2012-01-15_TSC_WGM_Agenda.
- Approval items:
- Tabled Motion: Approve updated project scope statement for Medication Statement Service Profile for SOA WG of FTSD, cosponsored by Pharmacy WG of DESD at Project Insight # 838, TSC Tracker # 2159.
- Motion: Approve project scope statement for HL7 Profile for CDA Release 2:Immunization History with Forecast for PHER WG of T3SD, cosponsored by Structured Documents WG of SSD SSD at Project Insight # 853, TSC Tracker # 2177.
- Motion: Approve project scope statement for HL7 Version 3 CDA Implementation Guide: Reporting Death Information from the EHR to Vital Records, Release 1 (US Realm) for PHER WG of DESD, cosponsored by Structured Documents WG of SSD SSD at Project Insight # 859, TSC Tracker # 2182.
- Motion: Approve project scope statement for HL7 Version 3 CDA Implementation Guide: Reporting Birth and Fetal Death Information from the EHR to Vital Records, Release 1 (US Realm) for PHER WG of DESD, cosponsored by Structured Documents WG of SSD SSD at Project Insight # 860, TSC Tracker # 2181.
- Motion: Approve project scope statement for Study Design: Structured Document for RCRIM WG of DESD at Project Insight # 851, TSC Tracker # 2180.
- Motion: Approve project scope statement for HL7 Certification Enhancement for Education WG of T3SD, at Project Insight # 865, TSC Tracker # 2183.
- Motion: Approve out of cycle ballot request for Version 2 release 2.7.1 - NIB for O&O WG of SSD SD, at Project Insight # 793, TSC Tracker # 2186.
- Motion: Approve out of cycle ballot request for Version 2 Release 1 S&I Framework Lab Results Interface Implementation Guide for V2.5.1 for O&O WG of SSD SD, at Project Insight # 792, TSC Tracker # 2185.
- Discussion topics:
- privacy issue of including emails in ballot comments spreadsheets (see TSC Tracker # 2174)
- Harmonization Work Group Health Metric
- Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
- Open Issues List
- See links
Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|