2011-05-18 TSC WGM Architecture Program Agenda
- Review the charter
- Review status of Projects
- Pilot Coordination Project’s work on the SAIF BF WG spreadsheet
- Project Services meets Mon Q3 at the May WGM
- Begin discussion of governance, and what it should look like
- SAIF and Sound White paper part of governance?
- Quality Plan - Tracker 1913 (Write a one or two pager about what the Quality Plan is going to be)
- Integrating security into the SAIF AP. Does the team want to govern Security? (from John Moehrke's Security Cookbook presenation on April 20, 2011)
- May 25th call -- keep or cancel?
- Next WGM Needs
- Upcoming vacation schedules/impacts to upcoming calls
X=Present on Call
|Facilitator||Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s)||David Hamill|
|X||Austin Kreisler||TSC Chair|
|X||Brian Pech||Interested Participant|
|X||David Hamill||HL7 HQ / Program Manager|
|Ed Tripp||Domain Experts SD \ TSC|
|X||Gregg Seppala||Product Quality Plan Project|
|Jim McClay||Emergency Care|
|John Moehrke||Security Cookbook|
|John Quinn||HL7 CTO|
|X||Lloyd McKenzie||MnM Work Group / SAIF Implementation Guide Pjt|
|Lorraine Constable||Composite Order Pjt \ OO Behavioral Framework Pjt|
|Patrick Loyd||OO Work Group / Composite Order Pjt|
|X||Rick Haddorff||Project Services WG / SAIF Pilot Coordination Pjt|
|Robert Lario||Object Management|
|Steve Hufnagel||ArB / SAIF Book Project / SOA|
|Wendy Huang||Implementation Conformance WG|
|X||Gary Dickinson||EHR WG|
|X||Pat Van Dyke||EHR WG|
|X||Woody Beeler||MnM WG|
|X||Charlie Mead||ArB WG|
|Quorum Requirements Met: Yes|
Review WGM agenda (any project updates that can be added?)
- Dave requested that the CMET Management work be included in Austin’s presentations
- Main focus will be governance
SAIF and Sound White Paper Document - Review Feedback from the team's review of the document
- Regarding Jane’s comment on postponing the publication of it.
- Rick agreed that it’s a good idea to put it on Hold.
- Jane: Governance discussions may impact the White Paper as well.
Review project list to see if some should be brought in under the SAIF AP umbrella (#1855)
- What criteria do we want to use to determine in/out of scope of SAIF AP.
- Austin felt the governance discussion would impact how we define what should/should not be included
- Jane: One governance criteria should be does the Work Group’s products influence the products of other Work Groups (examples, CDA, CMETs, etc)
- Review FTSD projects first; SSD SD are the two biggest SDs to review
- Go Forward: Spend 10-15 minutes as a group to go through the projects
Pilot Coordination updates (Rick Haddorff)
- No progress since last week regarding the schedule.
- New Item added was: information model consistency
- "From an Ioana email regarding modeling of citizenship in CDA R3, but per Austin, the broader issue is how SAIF Governance will handle ""information model consistency"
- Rick asked about actual documenting…how much is owned by the SAIF Pilot Coordination and how much is owned by the individual projects.
- Which projects are dependent upon other project’s deliverables
EA Action Item Update
- Jane presented her document of Managing the Sparx EA Software Keys Distribution
- Robert asked if HL7 must use EA. Jane said no, some HL7ers use the Rational product.
- Robert asked if there was any type of checklist or feature list to assist a user on determining which product would be best for their needs.
- Austin indicated that the best place for this discussion is within the Tooling WG calls.
Gforge Accounts can be requested via: http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/account/?action=UserAdd
Adjourned 11:02 AM Eastern Time