Difference between revisions of "2011-05-18 TSC WGM Architecture Program Agenda"
|Line 232:||Line 232:|
<!-- <br/> carriage break to copy ******-->
<!-- <br/> carriage break to copy ******-->
– Send the , , the for this )
– the to
Dave – to
Dave – Update the to the
Dave – and the /
Dave – Update the
Dave – a the SAIF project
Dave – to .
Latest revision as of 13:45, 19 May 2011
- Review the charter
- Review status of Projects
- Pilot Coordination Project’s work on the SAIF BF WG spreadsheet
- Project Services meets Mon Q3 at the May WGM
- Begin discussion of governance, and what it should look like
- SAIF and Sound White paper part of governance?
- Quality Plan - Tracker 1913 (Write a one or two pager about what the Quality Plan is going to be)
- Integrating security into the SAIF AP. Does the team want to govern Security? (from John Moehrke's Security Cookbook presenation on April 20, 2011)
- May 25th call -- keep or cancel?
- Next WGM Needs
- Upcoming vacation schedules/impacts to upcoming calls
X=Present on Call
|Facilitator||Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s)||David Hamill|
|X||Austin Kreisler||TSC Chair|
|X||Brian Pech||Interested Participant|
|X||David Hamill||HL7 HQ / Program Manager|
|Ed Tripp||Domain Experts SD \ TSC|
|X||Gregg Seppala||Product Quality Plan Project|
|Jim McClay||Emergency Care|
|John Moehrke||Security Cookbook|
|John Quinn||HL7 CTO|
|X||Lloyd McKenzie||MnM Work Group / SAIF Implementation Guide Pjt|
|Lorraine Constable||Composite Order Pjt \ OO Behavioral Framework Pjt|
|Patrick Loyd||OO Work Group / Composite Order Pjt|
|X||Rick Haddorff||Project Services WG / SAIF Pilot Coordination Pjt|
|Robert Lario||Object Management|
|Steve Hufnagel||ArB / SAIF Book Project / SOA|
|Wendy Huang||Implementation Conformance WG|
|X||Gary Dickinson||EHR WG|
|X||Pat Van Dyke||EHR WG|
|X||Woody Beeler||MnM WG|
|X||Charlie Mead||ArB WG|
|Quorum Requirements Met: Yes|
- Program Listserv: firstname.lastname@example.org
Review the charter
- CMead suggested that the Charter may want to be modified to include that one of the core deliverables should be that both of the architectures will emerge.
- Mission was modified: 18 Approve; 0 Negative; 0 Abstain
Next Conf Call
- 5/25 – No Call
- 6/1 – Rick Haddorff chairs
- 6/8 - Rick Haddorff chairs
- MnM is scheduling a quarter to focus on their SAIF AP work
- The team agreed only one quarter in Sept 2011
Pilot Coordination Project Update
- Need to add Wrappers R2
- Coordination Item: Will be determined after the PSS is approved.
Security Cookbook Update (Jane Curry)
- Security attended an architecture definition meeting.
- The discussion focused on ‘Where should the security work show up in other’s artifacts?’
- Coordination Item: Security and the SAIF IG project (architecture definition) (Jane is working with them at the enterprise level)
OO (Austin on behalf of Patrick Loyd)
- Promised to write the Project Scope Statements this week.
- They’ve got tooling in place and modelers lined up
CDA R3 Project (Kreisler)
- This Friday, will be determining the current milestones and wrap up the requirements
SAIF Conanical Book (Mead)
- Completed the Informative Ballot;
- Have addressed all the negatives
- Current plan is the ArB will take the current Informative document and determine how to make it into a SAIF IG.
- Will release SAIF Cononical Version 1.
- Then will Include Performance Statements and ballot a DSTU of the Canonical.
- This will be called SAIF Cononical Version 2
SAIF IG (McKenzie)
- Creating the list of artifacts.
- Template has been vetted numerous times
- Still need to find about 10 artifacts
- Need to assign names to the artifacts
- Wanted to have all the artifacts defined by this meeting; did not happen.
- New target is a couple of months from now.
- Begin thinking about Governance prior to September 2011.
- CMead: Defining the artifacts is the high priority; Where they go is lower priority
Quality Plan Project (Kreisler)
- The plan is to bake quality into the processes, and will be the primary driver of quality products.
- Intimately linked with governance
- Jane presented her Governance Framework presentation
- Lloyd: Do we have ways to manage/insure accountability/responsibility for governance within HL7?
- Not every artifact will have a set of precepts.
- The plan is to begin with a small set of precepts and build from there.
- Get one or two up and running to test them out to see if they work.
- CMead suggests the first ones be on the riskier ones
Gforge Accounts can be requested via: http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/account/?action=UserAdd
Adjourned 5:02 AM Eastern Time
New Action Items
- Charlie Mead – Send the Dave, Austin, listserv the Precept Template (Include CMead’s specific email address in the minutes for this to be a reminder)
- Jane – Modify ‘precept’ slide
- Austin – Submit the Sept WGM request for 1 quarter, Q4 to Lillian
- Dave – On the Wiki in charter, insert the link to the BoD Strategic Initiatives
- Dave – Update the list of projects on the Mission Charter page; just have it go to the Categories page
- Dave – Cancel the 5/25 call
- Dave – Create a coordination Tracker Item: referenceMultiMediaOngoing and the ongoing need for XML ID/IDREF in CDA R3 and ITS
- Dave – Create a coordination Tracker Item for Security and the SAIF IG project (architecture definition)
- Dave – Upload Jane’s Governance presentation to GForge.