2010-11-01 TSC Call Minutes

From HL7 TSC
Revision as of 14:51, 1 November 2010 by Llaakso (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: Dial 770-657-9270 and enter pass code 124466#

Date: 2010-11-01
Time: 11 am EDT
Facilitator: Charlie McCay Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name Affiliation
regrets Calvin Beebe HL7 SSD SD Co-Chair
? Woody Beeler HL7 FTSD Co-Chair
? Bob Dolin HL7 Board Chair
? Tony Julian invited guest, HL7 FTSD
regrets Austin Kreisler HL7 DESD Co-Chair
? Lynn Laakso HL7 staff support
? Patrick Loyd invited guest, HL7 T3SD
? Ken McCaslin HL7 TSS SD Co-Chair
? Charlie McCay (chair) HL7 TSC Chair, Affiliate Representative
regrets Charlie Mead HL7 ArB Chair
? Ravi Natarajan HL7 Affiliate Representative
? Ron Parker HL7 ArB Alternate
? John Quinn HL7 CTO
? Gregg Seppala HL7 SSD SD Co-Chair
regrets Helen Stevens HL7 TSS SD Co-Chair
? Ed Tripp HL7 DESD Co-Chair
? D. Mead Walker HL7 FTSD Co-Chair
? Jay Zimmerman Ad-Hoc member

Quorum Requirements (Chair +5 with 2 SD Reps) Met: (yes/No)


Agenda Topics

  1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
  2. Agenda review and approval - Charlie McCay
  3. Approve Minutes
  4. Review action items – none this week
  5. HL7 Chair or CEO Report – if available
  6. CTO Report - John Quinn
  7. ArB Report – Ron Parker
    • ArB draft process for taskforce on substantive change.
  8. Affiliates Report – Ravi Natarajan/ Charlie McCay
  9. Domain Experts Report– Austin Kreisler/Ed Tripp
  10. Foundation & Technology Report– Woody Beeler/Mead Walker
  11. Structure & Semantic Design Report– Calvin Beebe/Gregg Seppala
  12. Technical & Support Services Report- Ken McCaslin
  13. Membership Comments on Steering Division Reports
  14. WGM Planning -
    • Working Group preparations - agendas
      • One addition to list of WG not meeting: Health Care Devices.
  15. Discussion Topics:
    • Innovations Report: Next Steps, followup - Ed Tripp
    • DCM projects in ISO - continued discussion, entry level models program management
    • Wiki main page edits discussion
      • Which WG has editorial responsibility for the wiki?
    • Product Quality project update
    • "What are our key projects" decision making process
    • Open Issues List

Supporting Documents

  1. http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/1677/7662/RIMBAA_Project_Set_of_Whitepapers_clean.doc
  2. http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/1679/7665/ProjectScopeStatement_Vocab_SKMT_Glossary_May2010_R2_clean.doc


Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .