Difference between revisions of "2010-09-27 TSC Call Minutes"

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with '{{subst::TSC_Minutes_template}}')
 
(update agenda)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
==TSC Agenda/Minutes ==
 
==TSC Agenda/Minutes ==
  
<!--FOR WGM: NOTE for TSC Agenda Saturday and Sunday
 
* * * Guests are asked to make alternate arrangements for the meal, or respect the opportunity for TSC members to dine first as the food provided is for elected TSC members and invited guests noted on the agenda * * *
 
-->
 
<!--
 
  EDITORS - When converting the content from Agenda to minuets:
 
  1) Delete the string "|Agenda Template" from   
 
        [[Category:2010 TSC Minutes|Agenda Template]] below
 
  2) Delete the Logistics template reference
 
        {{:TSC Meetings}}  below
 
-->
 
 
===Meeting Info/Attendees===
 
===Meeting Info/Attendees===
 
{{:TSC Meetings}}
 
{{:TSC Meetings}}
Line 25: Line 15:
 
|}
 
|}
  
<!--or use subst::TSC_roster-->
+
 
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
|-
 
|-
Line 83: Line 73:
 
#Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
 
#Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
 
#Agenda review and approval - Charlie McCay
 
#Agenda review and approval - Charlie McCay
#Approve Minutes
+
#Approve Minutes of [[2010-09-20_TSC_Call_Minutes]]
 
#Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=494 action items] –
 
#Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=494 action items] –
 
# HL7 Chair or CEO Report – if available
 
# HL7 Chair or CEO Report – if available
Line 93: Line 83:
 
# Structure & Semantic Design Report– Calvin Beebe/Gregg Seppala
 
# Structure & Semantic Design Report– Calvin Beebe/Gregg Seppala
 
# Technical & Support Services Report- Ken McCaslin/ Helen Stevens
 
# Technical & Support Services Report- Ken McCaslin/ Helen Stevens
 +
#*'''Motion:''' to approve [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/1625/7474/2010-05-20HL7ProjectScopeStatement-SAIFandSoundFinal.doc Project Scope Statement] for SAIF and Sound - Fast Track to Standard Development.  See [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=1625 TSC Tracker # 1625], or [http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=676 Project Insight #676]
 
#Membership Comments on Steering Division Reports
 
#Membership Comments on Steering Division Reports
 
#WGM Planning -  
 
#WGM Planning -  
#*Marketing and promotion - update from HQ - <!-- what does HQ want the TSC to do to assist-->
+
#*Marketing and promotion - update from HQ - 569 registered as of 9/22
#*TSC preparations - Lynn Laakso
+
#*TSC preparations - review [[2010-10-02_TSC_WGM_Agenda]]
 
#*Working Group preparations - [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=WGM_information agendas]
 
#*Working Group preparations - [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=WGM_information agendas]
 
#Organizational Relations Committee update ([http://www.hl7.org/concalls/index.cfm?action=home.welcome&listofwgids=112 semiweekly]) - Helen Stevens
 
#Organizational Relations Committee update ([http://www.hl7.org/concalls/index.cfm?action=home.welcome&listofwgids=112 semiweekly]) - Helen Stevens
 
#Discussion Topics:
 
#Discussion Topics:
 
#*[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=313 Open Issues List]
 
#*[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=313 Open Issues List]
 
+
#**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=1636 #1636] - Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/1636/7525/HL7USReadinessPSSv0r2.doc Project Scope Statement for U.S. Healthcare Readiness Project]
 +
#**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=1606 #1606] Guidelines for Universal projects:
 +
#**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=1364 #1364] Foster development of Product Strategy
  
 
'''Supporting Documents'''<br/>
 
'''Supporting Documents'''<br/>

Revision as of 15:16, 22 September 2010

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 124466#
GoToMeeting ID: 165-215-206

Date: CCYY-MM-DD
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator Charlie McCay Note taker(s) Lynn Laakso


Attendee Name Affiliation
? Calvin Beebe HL7 SSD SD Co-Chair
? Woody Beeler HL7 FTSD Co-Chair
? Bob Dolin HL7 Board Chair
? Austin Kreisler HL7 DESD Co-Chair
? Lynn Laakso HL7 staff support
? Ken McCaslin HL7 TSS SD Co-Chair
? Charlie McCay (chair) HL7 TSC Chair, Affiliate Representative
? Charlie Mead HL7 ArB Chair
? Ravi Natarajan HL7 Affiliate Representative
? Ron Parker HL7 ArB Alternate
? John Quinn HL7 CTO
? Gregg Seppala HL7 SSD SD Co-Chair
? Helen Stevens HL7 TSS SD Co-Chair
? Ed Tripp HL7 DESD Co-Chair
? D. Mead Walker HL7 FTSD Co-Chair


Quorum Requirements (Chair +5 with 2 SD Reps) Met: (yes/No)

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
  2. Agenda review and approval - Charlie McCay
  3. Approve Minutes of 2010-09-20_TSC_Call_Minutes
  4. Review action items
  5. HL7 Chair or CEO Report – if available
  6. CTO Report - John Quinn
  7. ArB Report – Charlie Mead/Ron Parker
  8. Affiliates Report – Ravi Natarajan/ Charlie McCay
  9. Domain Experts Report– Austin Kreisler/Ed Tripp
  10. Foundation & Technology Report– Woody Beeler/Mead Walker
  11. Structure & Semantic Design Report– Calvin Beebe/Gregg Seppala
  12. Technical & Support Services Report- Ken McCaslin/ Helen Stevens
  13. Membership Comments on Steering Division Reports
  14. WGM Planning -
  15. Organizational Relations Committee update (semiweekly) - Helen Stevens
  16. Discussion Topics:

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .