2009-09-14 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Revision as of 14:06, 14 September 2009 by Llaakso (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

TSC - Technical Steering Committee

Monday, September 14, 2009 11:00 AM (US Eastern Daylight Time, GMT -5)
To participate, dial 770-657-9270 and enter pass code 124466#
GoToMeeting at https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/165215206
GoToMeeting ID: 165-215-206 

back to TSC Minutes and Agendas

Attendance

Expected

  • Chair: Charlie McCay
  • CTO: John Quinn
  • Domain Experts: Austin Kreisler (primary), Ed Tripp (alternate)
  • Foundation & Technology: Ioana Singureanu (primary), Woody Beeler (alternate)
  • Structure & Semantic Design: Calvin Beebe (primary), Gregg Seppala (alternate)
  • Technical & Support Services: Ken McCaslin (primary), Helen Stevens Love (alternate)
  • Affiliate: Ravi Natarajan
  • ARB: Charlie Mead (primary), John Koisch (alternate)
  • Ad-Hoc: Jim Case
  • HQ: Lynn Laakso

Invited

  • Charles Jaffe (CEO)
  • Ed Hammond (HL7 Chair); Bob Dolin (HL7 Vice Chair)
  • Marc Koehn (EA IP)
  • Karen Van Hentenryck (HQ)

Apologies

  • Charlie Mead
  • Gregg Seppala

Agenda

Meeting Admin

  1. Roll Call -
  2. Accept Agenda -
  3. Approve Minutes from 2009-08-31
  4. Review action items

(20 min) Standing Committee Reports/Approvals

  1. CEO Report -
  2. CTO Report -
    • EA IP Update
      • Three recommendations for projects that must be 'SAEAF-aware', and justification
      • Suggestions:
        • ITS R2
        • CDA R3
        • CDA IG
        • Representation and Implementation of Reusable Constraint Patterns (Templates) in the HL7 V3 Methodology (PI 272)?
        • Detailed Clinical Models (DCM) PI 320
        • Common Observation Event Template (PI 434)
      • Categories must include
        • Really good examples (Implementation Guides)
        • Basic components that everyone is going to use (RIM, ITS, CDA, Clinical Statement, Wrappers R2) as building blocks
        • High-profile projects that we ‘sell’ such as CDA R2, RCRIM products.
  3. ArB Report -
  4. Affiliates Report -
  5. Domain Experts -
  6. Foundation & Technology -
  7. Structure & Semantic Design -
  8. Technical & Support Services -

(30 min) Discussion topics

  1. Motion: to approve the TSC Work Group Visibility Project: PSSat TSC Tracker 997: TSC Work Group Visibility project proposal
  2. Questions for the Advisory Committee?

Open Issues List

  • TSC Tracker 745: HQ to explore cost of providing secretarial support to the WGs - comments or feedback on the plan for HQ offering secretarial support to the WGs. Karen has suggested we let the WGs apply for the admin support, and tell us what they plan to accomplish with the admin support (which projects are they working on and is the goal to go to ballot before the next WGM, etc).
  • TSC Tracker 998:PSS for TSC Project Visibility Proposal
    • Methods for business case identification deferred to PSC, on their timeline 2010Jan for addition to PSS, is there more?

Develop agenda for 2009SeptWGM

Future Agenda item list

Click for TSC Action Item List