2009-08-31 TSC Call Agenda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
TSC - Technical Steering Committee
Monday, August 31, 2009 11:00 AM (US Eastern Daylight Time, GMT -5) To participate, dial 770-657-9270 and enter pass code 124466# GoToMeeting at https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/165215206 GoToMeeting ID: 165-215-206
back to TSC Minutes and Agendas
- Chair: Charlie McCay
- CTO: John Quinn
- Domain Experts: Austin Kreisler (primary), Ed Tripp (alternate)
- Foundation & Technology: Ioana Singureanu (primary), Woody Beeler (alternate)
- Structure & Semantic Design: Calvin Beebe (primary), Gregg Seppala (alternate)
- Technical & Support Services: Ken McCaslin (primary), Helen Stevens Love (alternate)
- Affiliate: Ravi Natarajan
- ARB: Charlie Mead (primary), John Koisch (alternate)
- Ad-Hoc: Jim Case
- HQ: Lynn Laakso
- Charles Jaffe (CEO)
- Ed Hammond (HL7 Chair); Bob Dolin (HL7 Vice Chair)
- Marc Koehn (EA IP)
- Karen Van Hentenryck (HQ)
(20 min) Standing Committee Reports/Approvals
- CEO Report -
- CTO Report -
- EA IP Update
- CTS2 discussion recap
- EA IP Update
- ArB Report -
- Affiliates Report -
- Domain Experts -
- Project Approval: DESD - PHER; NHSN IG Project Scope Statement, at TSC Tracker # 1117
- Withdrawal of Notifiable Condition Report: need the Project Scope Statement for withdrawal, to ballot the membership by November. See TSC Tracker # 1100
- Congratulations to RCRIM on the ANSI affirmation of the V3 Regulated Studies: Annotated ECG!
- Foundation & Technology -
- Structure & Semantic Design -
- Technical & Support Services -
(30 min) Discussion topics
- TSC Tracker 319: Backward-compatible standard. Propose closure.
- TSC Tracker 332:Need process for bringing ISO/joint initiative work into HL7 - see documentation at the HL7 web site at Participate/Online Balloting/HL7's Collaboration with ISO and JIC. Recommend closure from TSC Tracker.
- TSC Tracker 745: HQ to explore cost of providing secretarial support to the WGs - plan for HQ offering secretarial support to the WGs. Karen has suggested we let the WGs apply for the admin support, and tell us what they plan to accomplish with the admin support (which projects are they working on and is the goal to go to ballot before the next WGM, etc).
- PSS at TSC Tracker 998: TSC Project Visibility Proposal
- Methods for business case identification deferred to PSC, on their timeline 2010Jan for addition to PSS, is there more?
- PSSat TSC Tracker 997: TSC Work Group Visibility project proposal
- efforts rolled into HL7 Project Insight Review and Cleanup with PSC
- Review Work Group Health - how do we wish to use this information?