2017-12-11 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2017-MM-DD
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
x Ken McCaslin x Tony Julian . Jean Duteau x Freida Hall, GOM Expert
x Wayne Kubick x Lorraine Constable x Giorgio Cangioli .
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
Regrets Melva Peters x Russ Hamm x Calvin Beebe x Andy Stechishin
x John Roberts x Paul Knapp x Austin Kreisler . Sandra Stuart
x Floyd Eisenberg, Co-chair Elect . x Mary Kay McDaniel, Co-chair Elect .
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Pat Van Dyke (HL7 Chair) w/vote x David Tao . obs1 x Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote x Nathan Botts . obs2 x Lynn Laakso
. . x Don Lloyd . obs2 . .


. . . . .

Agenda

  1. Housekeeping
    1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
    2. Agenda review and approval -
    3. Approve Minutes of 2017-12-04 TSC Call Agenda
    4. Review of GOM Updates
      • ARB affirmative on all except:
        • WI1709004DMP deviations
        • WI1709005Electronic voting for WG co-chair elections
  2. Review action items
    1. MOTION to approve MHaFF to proceed to ballot: Austin
    2. Lorraine to draft language around the application of changes before re-balloting content
    3. EST to review expired STUs not appearing on STU page as they do on the main standards grid.
  3. Approval items from last week's e-vote approved 6/0/0 with ARB, T3SD, SSD-SD, Griogio, FTSD, and DESD voting:
    1. Normative Notification by the EHR WG of the SSD-SD for HL7 Personal Health Record System Functional Model R2 at Project Insight 1273 and TSC Tracker 14260
    2. Informative Publication Request by the CIC WG of the DESD for HL7 Domain Analysis Model: Common Clinical Registry Framework, Release 1 at Project Insight 1271 and TSC Tracker 14261
    3. Informative Publication Request by the BR&R WG of the DESD for BRIDG R3 at Project Insight 1120 and TSC Tracker 14262
    4. Normative Notification by the Vocabulary WG of the DESD for Characteristics of a formal Value Set Definition at Project Insight 1047 and TSC Tracker 14263
    5. Project Approval Request by the InM WG of the FTSD for "Reaffirmation of HL7 Version 3 Standard: Abstract Transport Specification at Project Insight 1021 and TSC Tracker 14264
    6. Project Approval Request by the MnM WG of the FTSD for Reaffirmation of HL7 Version 3 Standard: Data Types - Abstract Specification, Release 2 at Project Insight 1283 and TSC Tracker 14265
    7. Project Approval Request by the ITS WG of the FTSD for Reaffirmation of HL7 Version 3 Standard: XML Implementation Technology at Project Insight 1361 and TSC Tracker 14266
    8. Project Approval Request by the ITS WG of the FTSD for Reaffirmation of HL7 Version 3 Standard: XML Implementation Technology Specification - V3 Structures, Release 2 at Project Insight 1360 and TSC Tracker 14267
    9. Peer Review of GOM Revision Cycle 1709
    10. Review/Vote on 2017Jan Ballot Items
  4. Approval items for this week:
    1. Normative Notification by the CDS WG of the SSD-SD for Decision Support Service, Release 2 at Project Insight 1015 and TSC Tracker 14311
    2. Normative Notification by the CDS WG of the SSD-SD for Virtual Medical Record for Clinical Decision Support (vMR-CDS) Logical Model, Release 2 at Project Insight 1017 and TSC Tracker 14310
    3. STU Extension Request by the Templates WG of the FTSD for HL7 Templates Standard: Specification and Use of Reusable Information Constraint Templates, Release 1 at Project Insight 1043 and TSC Tracker 14304
  5. Discussion topics:
    1. 2017Jan Ballot Approvals
    2. Review Austin's edits to section 2.14 of the Essential Requirements
      • Carry forward to 2017-12-18
    3. HL7 Product Categories
  1. Open Issues List/Parking Lot
    1. Updates to DMP documents
    2. Review wording of reconciliation instructions for comment ballots
    3. January Agenda:
      • ARB GOM change
      • Review of new Standards Withdrawal Process pilot
      • STU Extensions
      • Precept Implementation Strategy (from SGB)
      • Facilitator training issues
      • Essentialism

Minutes

  1. Housekeeping
    1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
      • David Tao and Nathan Botts here for the MHaFF item
      • Don Lloyd here for the XDoc item
    2. Agenda review and approval -
    3. Approve Minutes of 2017-12-04 TSC Call Agenda
      • Minutes approved via general consent
    4. Review of GOM Updates
      • ARB affirmative on all except:
        • WI1709004DMP deviations
          • Issue is that the GOM suggests that the TSC would approve the unmodified DMPs. We wanted to only approve the separate customization document. The things that can be modified should be in the other document. Ken: They would either have an addendum to modify what's established in the primary DMP or you don't. Ken will write up and send to PIC.
        • WI1709005Electronic voting for WG co-chair elections
          • This is just a simplification of the wording. Will also send this one in as a comment as well.
          • ARB asks for these items to be removed
  2. Review action items
    1. MOTION to approve MHaFF to proceed to ballot: Austin/Lorraine
      • This was a project that missed getting their reconciliation posted to the website, which has been done at this point. The issue was confusion around the wording in the co-chair handbook regarding comment ballot reconciliation. Discussion over the wording that is confusing.
        • ACTION: Freida will put an update of the language on the PIC agenda
          • VOTE: All in favor
    2. Lorraine to draft language around the application of changes before re-balloting content
      • Carry forward
    3. EST to review expired STUs not appearing on STU page as they do on the main standards grid.
      • Discussion over the issue. Need to provide instructions on how to manage. Agreement that STUs should stick around even after something has gone normative, clearly marked as what it is. Lynn states that this is a component of the work to update the standards grid. Tony: We need to finish the evaluation and requirements of that work. Group agrees to add it to the scope of that project.
  3. Discussion topics:
    1. 2017Jan Ballot Approvals
      • Latest approval spreadsheet
        • MOTIOn to approve all items except 1346 for ballot with the updated titles in column D: Lorraine/Calvin
        • VOTE: All in favor
      • Project scopes that still need approval before balloting:
        • XDoc - name change request/PSS approval
          • Don states that they're requesting the new name " HL7 CDA R2 Implementation Guide: C-CDA R2.1 Supplemental Templates for Minimally Structured Documents (XDoc), US Realm." Discussion over whether or not it meets the naming guidelines. Group agrees that it does.
            • MOTION to approve the project and approve the project going to ballot: Calvin/Lorraine
            • VOTE: Freida abstains. Remaining in favor.
        • Pharmaceutical Quality/Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (PQ/CMC) - needs PSS approval
          • Need to add "- US Realm" to title
          • MOTION to approve with name update: Lorraine/Austin
          • VOTE: All in favor
        • OASIS HAVE PSS - needs PSS approval
          • Discussion over joint copyright - we don't have one specific to the project, just an SOU.
          • MOTION to table this until discussed with Karen: Lorraine/Austin
          • ACTION: Ken will discuss with Karen
          • VOTE: Russ abstains. Remaining in favor.
          • Lynn can grant an extension - if answer is satisfactory from Karen, Lynn can wait for approval until 2017-12-18 to include this in the ballot.
    2. Review Austin's edits to section 2.14 of the Essential Requirements
      • Carry forward to 2018-01-08
    3. HL7 Product Categories

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.