2017-02-27 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2017-MM-DD
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
Regrets Ken McCaslin x Tony Julian . Jean Duteau . Woody Beeler, TSC Member Emeritus
x Wayne Kubick x Lorraine Constable x Giorgio Cangioli x Freida Hall, GOM Expert
. . . .
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
Regrets Melva Peters x Russ Hamm x Calvin Beebe x Andy Stechishin
x John Roberts x Paul Knapp Regrets Austin Kreisler x Sandra Stuart
. . . .
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Pat Van Dyke (HL7 Chair) w/vote x Dave Hamill . obs1 x Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote x Lynn Laakso . obs2 .


. . . . .

Agenda

  1. Housekeeping
  2. Review action items
    • Wayne to attend PIC meeting regarding ownership of co-chair handbook updates and look at change request process
    • SGB to investigate adding a category for items under consideration for the future and come back with recommendation
    • Wayne to contact Lloyd regarding conforming to our current process regarding ballot reconciliation and check on tooling
    • Actions for HL7 Coordination of Care Service (CCS) Functional Model, STU Release 1
      • Lynn and Lorraine to draft new name
      • John/Melva to follow up with WG regarding reconciliation
    • BRIDG R2
      • John to get clarification from WG regarding whether or not R2 supersedes R1
    • Lynn will discuss how to track extension metrics with Dave and come back with a recommendation on 2017-02-27
    • Ken to address STU extensions at co-chair dinner
  3. Approval items from last week's e-vote:
  4. Approval items for this week:
  5. Discussion topics:
  6. Open Issues List/Parking Lot

Minutes

  • Housekeeping
    • Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
      • Dave Hamill and Lynn Laakso here
    • Agenda review and approval -
    • Approve Minutes of 2017-02-13 TSC Call Agenda
      • MOTION to approve: Tony/Paul
      • VOTE: all in favor
    • GOM Revision Cycle 1701 Peer Review - Ken/Freida
      • This change is the one covering the HL7 Leadership Development Committee. Freida notes that there is no provision for replacement of the chair. Is currently at 30 day peer review. Wayne agrees we need to add a clause for chair replacement, especially since it is now a 5 year commitment.
        • ACTION: TSC members review. Discussion on 2017-03-06 and vote on 2017-03-13.
  • Review action items
    • Wayne to attend PIC meeting regarding ownership of co-chair handbook updates and look at change request process
      • PIC meets today; Wayne will update next week.
    • SGB to investigate adding a category for items under consideration for the future and come back with recommendation
      • Add for next week
    • Wayne to contact Lloyd regarding conforming to our current process regarding ballot reconciliation and check on tooling
      • Resolved.
    • Actions for HL7 Coordination of Care Service (CCS) Functional Model, STU Release 1
      • Lynn and Lorraine to draft new name
        • Clarification that the services are not bound to the RIM. Lorraine suggests new name.
        • ACTION: Freida to write it up for the GOM change.
      • John/Melva to follow up with WG regarding reconciliation
      • ACTION: Add to next week
    • BRIDG R2
      • John to get clarification from WG regarding whether or not R2 supersedes R1
      • ACTION: Add to next week
    • Lynn will discuss how to track extension metrics with Dave and come back with a recommendation on 2017-02-27
      • Discussed some options and will come back next time with recommendation.
      • ACTION: Add to next week
    • Ken to address STU extensions at co-chair dinner
  • Approval items from last week's e-vote approved 8/0/0:
  • Approval items for this week:
  • Discussion topics:
    • Review of Protocol Specification Withdrawal Template - Dave Hamill
      • Dave reviews changes. Wayne asks to move CTO review to top. Discussion over timing of eNews announcement and adding another member-wide email that isn't buried within the e-news. Dave adds to checlist. Discussion over adding it to Update from the TSC emails - Dave will add to staff checklist.
        • ACTION: Dave will modify the template based on discussion today.
        • ACTION: Anne to send out for e-vote this week
    • 2017Sep ballot close date - Wayne
      • Close date will be over labor day weekend if we follow the usual schedule. Changing it compresses response time. Group agrees closing it on the Tuesday instead is better.
    • Steering Division Structure spreadsheet
      • Add for next week
    • W3C definition of interest group - Wayne
      • What do we call a group that doesn't produce standards but still needs to collaborate? Used to be SIGs. Not subordinate to a WG. We've used Communities of Interest, Birds of a Feather, etc. Could define requirements. These groups should be formally chartered and defined.
      • ACTION: Wayne will draft a definition of interest group to send out for e-vote next week
    • SGB discussion regarding ballot level change requests - Calvin
      • Add for next week
  • Adjourned at 11:51 am Eastern
  • Open Issues List/Parking Lot


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • SGB to investigate adding a category for items under consideration for the future and come back with recommendation
  • Freida to write it up new name for Services for a GOM update
  • John/Melva to follow up with WG regarding reconciliation of HL7 Coordination of Care Service Functional Model, STU Release 1
  • John to get clarification from WG regarding with BRIDG R2 supersedes R1
  • Lynn will discuss how to track extension metrics with Dave and come back with a recommendation
  • Wayne will draft a definition of interest group to send out for e-vote next week
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.