2017-02-20 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2017-02-20
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
. Ken McCaslin . Tony Julian Regrets Jean Duteau . Woody Beeler, TSC Member Emeritus
Regrets Wayne Kubick . Lorraine Constable . Giorgio Cangioli . Freida Hall, GOM Expert
. . . .
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
Regrets Melva Peters . Russ Hamm . Calvin Beebe Regrets Andy Stechishin
. John Roberts . Paul Knapp Regrets Austin Kreisler Regrets Sandra Stuart
. . . .
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Pat Van Dyke (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . obs1 . Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . obs2 .


. . . . .

Agenda

  1. Housekeeping
    • Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
    • Agenda review and approval -
    • Approve Minutes of 2017-02-13 TSC Call Agenda
  2. Review action items
    • Wayne to attend PIC meeting regarding ownership of co-chair handbook updates and look at change request process
    • SGB to investigate adding a category for items under consideration for the future and come back with recommendation
    • Wayne to contact Lloyd regarding conforming to our current process regarding ballot reconciliation and check on tooling
    • Actions for HL7 Coordination of Care Service (CCS) Functional Model, STU Release 1
      • Lynn and Lorraine to draft new name
      • John/Melva to follow up with WG regarding reconciliation
    • BRIDG R2
      • John to get clarification from WG regarding whether or not R2 supersedes R2
    • Lynn will discuss how to track extension metrics with Dave and come back with a recommendation on 2017-02-27
    • Ken to address STU extensions at co-chair dinner
  3. Approval items from last week's e-vote:
  4. Approval items for this week:
  5. Discussion topics:
  6. Open Issues List/Parking Lot

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.