2017-01-15 TSC WGM Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

TSC Saturday meeting for San Antonio WGM

back to TSC Minutes and Agendas

TSC WGM Agenda/Minutes

HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: Pecan

Date:2017-01-15
Time: 5:15 PM
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Attendee Name Affiliation
x Calvin Beebe HL7 SSD SD Co-Chair
? Woody Beeler TSC Member Emeritus
x Giorgio Cangioli HL7 Affiliate Representative
x Lorraine Constable HL7 ARB Co-Chair
x Jean Duteau HL7 Affiliate Representative
Regrets Freida Hall Adhoc Member - GOM Expert
x Russ Hamm HL7 FTSD Co-chair
? Stan Huff HL7 Immediate Past Board Chair (member ex officio w/ vote)
? Chuck Jaffe HL7 CEO (member ex officio w/o vote)
x Tony Julian HL7 ARB Co-Chair
x Paul Knapp HL7 FTSD Co-Chair
x Austin Kreisler SSD-SD Co-Chair
x Wayne Kubick HL7 CTO (TSC member ex officio w/vote)
x Ken McCaslin (Chair)
x Anne Wizauer(scribe, non-voting) HL7 HQ
x Melva Peters HL7 DESD Co-Chair
x John Roberts HL7 DESD Co-chair
Regrets Andy Stechishin HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
? Sandra Stuart HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
? Pat Van Dyke HL7 Board Chair (member ex officio w/ vote)
x Lloyd McKenzie
x Mary Kay McDaniel
x Grahame Grieve
Quorum Requirements (Co-chair +5 with 2 SD Reps) Met: Yes

Agenda Topics

  1. ArB/SGB joint report
  2. FHIR
    • FHIR registry process update
  3. Continued work on WG spreadsheet

Upcoming: Wednesday lunch

  1. Joint ownership of content
  2. Review TSC Mission and Charter
  3. Review TSC Decision Making Practices

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  • Visitors: Lloyd McKenzie, Mary Kay McDaniel
  • Agenda Review
  • ArB/SGB joint report
    • ARB and SGB met jointly this afternoon.
    • CDAMG structure was discussed.
    • Looked at Grahame’s FHIRPD job description and compared to a more generic PD role. Will look at it closer and provide some feedback. Will also take back description and look at how FGB’s role has changed in light of the PD role.
  • FHIR
    • Lloyd presents draft PSS for the revised ballot process for review (not ready for approval yet). Clarifies that the intent of the project is to revise the process organization-wide. Lloyd will add T3SD as a cosponsor. Reviews scope. Ken asks what mixture of different ballot status artifacts means; Lloyd states it means artifacts at different stages (STU, normative, etc.). Lloyd will update to clarify. Jean notes TSC has a separate topic being discussed about comments on STU and Normative and we were looking at expanding that project for use with balloting; suggests that the two projects should coordinate when requirements are developed to compare. At the point where this project has its requirements, TSC should be involved. Reviewed objectives and deliverables section. Suggestion to add a step to review and compare requirements with TSC. Lloyd notes that part of this process will include proposed changes to procedures, except those that affect ANSI requirements; Calvin wants to make sure that organizational policies won’t change. Lloyd edits/clarifies the language. Grahame states that the way that we handle duplicate line items needs overhauling, and that may ripple into changing some policies. Lorraine recommends that the team come back with recommended changes. Lloyd adds additional deliverables to address the concerns. Reiteration that the pilot will be a fake ballot. Discussion over expanding the scope to include ballot and post-ballot comments, as that’s what the TSC topic is; Lloyd agrees to do so. Lorraine asks if the deliverables include a plan for roll-out, or is that a separate project? Lloyd will add a deliverable to develop a roll-out process. Austin: We need to add SGB as a co-sponsor. Lloyd replaces FGB with SGB. Discussion over how/when to present to steering divisions. Ken will introduce topic at cochair dinner on Monday and Lloyd will attempt to send out to steering divisions for the Monday night meetings.
    • FHIR registry process update
      • Wayne states that update has not yet been received by Bob Dieterle or Lenel James. In early February, it should go out for comment on the wiki. Wayne will follow up.
  • Continued work on WG spreadsheet
    • ACTION: Add to future agenda. Jean has drafted something to present on first call.
  • Adjourned at 6:10 Central


Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.